Latest Bank Jobs – KVB Recruitment 2016 -Last Date for Submit application :31 july 2016 :
Post : General Manager ,Assistant GM ,Senior Manager and Manager :
The Karur Vysya Bank has been performing the recruitment process every year and for the year 2016 candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website for updates. This private bank has been operational since 1916 and Tamil Nadu is the where the head quarters are placed. It is the largest private bank in the state. Traders and agriculturalists form the majority of the customers considering that the bank was opened keeping in mind the welfare of these two communities.
With nearly 7,500 employees as counted on March, 2015, this bank is expanding every year taking in more eligible candidates through the yearly examinations and interviews that are performed. Today there are more than 563 branches spread all over the country. The kvb recruitment 2016 is here to gain more employees for this financial year.
Start Date for Submission :15-07-2016
Last Date for Submission : 31-07-2016
Related : bank jobs 2016
If you are interested to sit for the 2016 recruitment process, numerous documents are required for identification. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria required by the bank to sit for the examination.
Following the written test, a technical exam is followed. For the final selection, the coveted HR interview takes place that serves the ultimate judgement platter.
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualifications :-
- The vacancy is only for Assistant manager, Management trainee, Scale I, II and III.
- Only engineers can apply for the post of jobs.
- Nationality will be only Indian.
- Have to be comfortable with working in shifts.
- Communication skills have to be more than standard.
- Mathematics and calculation skills have to be good.
- All academic records from class X must be available. Results of the same need to be consistently of a good standard.
- Candidates who have already appeared for the selection process, six months before are not allowed.
- Mark sheet of School certificates, SSC, college and diploma paper needs to presented. Both the original and photocopies are required.
- For identification process, photo Id, photograph and the resume is required.
- Carry your age validation document.
- Age limit : For General Manager : 58 years ,Asst GM : 55 years ,Senior Manager :45 years and Manager :35 Years.
Make sure all the documents are present for the kvb recruitment 2016. Carry the original and photocopy of the documents as well. Do not apply if you are outside the purview of provided eligibility.
Important Dates and How to Apply for this KVB Job 2016 :
Interested candidates must visit the official website : http://www.kvb.co.in/ for more details .The last date for online application for the posts of managers available is 31.7.2016. Start applying to eliminate the last minute rush. The application starts from 15.7.2016.
Take a print put of the form after it has been filled properly. The application form will be available from the official site after you have provided the email address, a password and your date of birth. Candidates hired will be on probation.
Each post will have a different experience and level of expertise required. A minimum of 2 to 20 years of experience is required from the varying posts of vacancies available. General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Senior Credit Manager, Credit Manager, Forex Manager and IT Manager are the precise vacancies available.
If you are interested in preparing for kvb recruitment 2016, make sure to have made all the required documents available and be prepared for the written test by a thorough knowledge of economics, language and mathematics with overall general awareness.
Advertisement Link : http://www.kvbsmart.com/Careers/norms.pdf
Apply Via Online : http://www.kvbsmart.com/Careers/kvb_Careers.asp