MPHC Recruitment 2017 | Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) | Civil Judge | Total Vacancies 94 | Last date 05.09.2017
MPHC Recruitment 2017- Madhya Pradesh High Court shortly called (MPHC) has released a notification for recruitment of Civil Judge vacancies on direct basis. Totally, 94 vacancies are allotted for civil judge posts in Madhya Pradesh High court. Applicants would you like to apply for above said posts and you can apply on online on or before last date of Sep 5, 2017. Candidates can apply for the post via online mode only. Online link is available @ mphc.gov.in.
Totally 94 vacancies are allotted for the Civil judge posts in Madhya Pradesh High court. Eligible candidates may check whether you are eligible for the vacancies of Civil Judge recruitment. And then apply for jobs go to MPHC official website, Fill Mandatory fields in the online application and don’t miss any field blank because incomplete application will be rejected. Educational qualification, age limit, selection process and further details as given below in this page.
Madhya Pradesh High Court
High Court is the highest court in each and every states in Indian . It has supreme judicial power over the state. Madhya Pradesh High Court shortly MPHC is the highest court of Indian State of Madhya Pradesh. MPHC has been servicing to the state since 1956. The High Court is located in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh until now. MP high court serves judicial services over the regions of Madhya Pradesh.
Details of Madhya Pradesh High Court 2017
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Name of the post: Civil Judge
Total no. of Vacancies: 94
Pay Scale: Rs. 44,770/-
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Eligibility criteria for Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge Vacancy
- Bachelor’s of law from a recognized institute/University
- Applicant’s age must be minimum 21 yrs and maximum age 35 yrs.
- Online initial exam
- Main exam
Mode of payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit Card and net banking)
Mode of Application
How to apply for MPHC Recruitment 2017
- Applicants go to MPHC official website mphc.gov.in and then click Recruitment page.
- Find the advertisement for civil judge vacancies. And then read the notification line by line.
- Candidates may check whether you are eligible to civil judge posts.
- Online link is available @ mphc.gov.in. Interested candidates apply for the posts on or before the last date of 05.09.2017
- Fill mandatory fields correctly and check filed in the application before submit it.
- After submitting application, take the printout copies of application for future use.
|Date of Notification||02.08.2017|
|Starting date for apply online||05.08.2017|
|Closing Date for apply online||05.09.2017|
MP High Court Recruitment 2017 | Jabalpur High Court | MPHC – Class III Staff | Total Vacancies 2910 | Apply Online @ mponline.gov.in
MP High Court Recruitment 2017 – Madhya Pradesh High court shortly MPHC in Jabalpur invites application for the post of Stenographer, Assistant, Computer Operator, Steno Typist and Lift Man (Class III staffs). Particularly, 2910 vacancies are allotted for the post of Class III staffs. Eligible candidates apply online for MP High Court Class III staff Recruitment on or before the last date (July 05, 2017). Submit MPHC online application form @ mponline official website. This Page explains MP High Court Recruitment 2017 in brief.
MPHC online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in MPHC official Notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
Details of MP High Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: High Court, Madhya Pradesh
Organization Type: High Court / Judicial Services
Total Vacancies: 2910
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Details of MP High Court Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade – II||128|
|Stenographer Grade – III||546|
|Assistant Grade – III||2224|
Eligibility criteria for MPHC Class – III Staff Recruitment 2017
- Higher secondary (12th) (10+2 pattern) from a recognized institute/Board.
- Good typing speed and computer knowledge.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 35 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Application fee varies for category; refer official notification for application fee and examination fee.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for MPHC Class – III Staff vacancies
- Go to official website and then Recruitment page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online @ mponline.gov.in.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||06.06.2017|
|Last date of online application||05.07.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Madhya Pradesh High Court would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.