MP High Court Recruitment 2017 | Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) – Job Notification for Driver, Peon, Sweeper & Gardener | Total Vacancies: 739 | Last date to apply: 31.12.2017 | Download Official Notification @ www.mphc.gov.in
MP High Court Recruitment 2017 – Madhya Pradesh High Court shortly MPHC invites online applications for the recruitment of Class-IV posts of Driver, Peon, Sweeper and Gardener. Particularly, 739 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible job seekers may apply online through the official website of MPHC (i.e) www.mphc.gov.in on or before the due date (Dec 31, 2017).
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification, check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link, fill all required details correctly. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page.
Madhya Pradesh High Court
High Court is the highest court in each and every states in Indian . It has supreme judicial power over the state. Madhya Pradesh High Court shortly MPHC is the highest court of Indian State of Madhya Pradesh. MPHC has been servicing to the state since 1956. The High Court is located in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh until now. MP high court serves judicial services over the regions of Madhya Pradesh.
Details of MPHC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 739
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy details of MPHC Recruitment
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria of Junior Engineer, Draftsman & Other Posts
- Applicants must pass 8th standard from a recognized Institute/Board.
- Having Driving License for Driver post.
- Check official notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2017)
- Age of candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Screening Test
- UR category: Rs. 200/-
- Reserved category of Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 100/-
Mode of payment
- Online – Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking
Mode of Application
How to apply online for MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website (i.e) mphc.gov.in
- Look at the Recruitment/Result section and then find the advt. for said posts.
- Download official notification in pdf and then read it well.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Go to given application link and fill all required details correctly.
- Upload his/her scanned photograph and signature in the space provide in the application.
- Make payment of fee via online on or before the last date.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Take a print out copy of application for future reference.
|Starting date for online-Registration of application||01.12.2017|
|Closing date for online-Registration of application||31.12.2017|