Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 | Tax Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 296 | Apply @ www.mpsc.gov.in | Last Date: 06.06.2017
MPSC Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) announced openings for Tax Assistant posts. MPSC invites online applications from the most eligible and effective Individuals to the engagement of 296 vacant posts. Interested Candidates who are waiting for Latest govt job vacancy as you can apply online. Must check the official notification before applying. The candidates who have a Graduation Degree are eligible to apply to this notification. MPSC Online applications are available on the official website. so Candidates who want to apply for MPSC Tax Assistant Post and should follow the below given procedure. Aspirants can apply to this notification through online before the last date.
Here in below we provide some details regarding the MPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply MPSC Job and more. Candidates can get more information about MPSC Job Vacancy from the official link. Candidates should apply to this notification till 06 of June 2017 only.
About Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) was established by constitution of India to recruit candidates for civil services jobs in Maharashtra. The commission is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. They conduct exams for State services, Forest Services and Agricultural Services. The commission has one chairman and four members. They conduct exams every year to fill the vacant position in various departments and offices in the state.
Details of MPSC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name : Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Employment Category : Govt Jobs
Total no of Vacancies : 296
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Vacancy Details of Maharashtra Public Service Commission
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Tax Assistant||296||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs.2400/-|
Eligibility Criteria of MPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should done Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized institute/University.Also candidates should have a typing knowledge of marati with the speed of 30wpm and English 40 wpm.
- Candidates Age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years as on 01.08.2017
- Preliminary Examination
|General/Other state candidates||Rs.373/-|
|Reserved Category candidates||Rs.273/-|
Note:Candidates should be pay the application fee through SBI Challan, Internet banking /Debit Card or Credit card
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply for MPSC Tax Assistant Vacancy
- Go to Official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of Online application||17.05.2017|
|Last date for Submission of Application||06.06.2017|
|Last date for fee payment||07.06.2017|
|Date Preliminary Examination||20.08.2018|
Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC Recruitment 2017/ Sub-Inspector/ Total Vacancies 300/ Last Date: 02-02-2017
MPSC Recruitment 2017:- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites application for the post of Sub Inspector. Totally 300 vacancies are available to apply. Eligible candidates apply online on or before 2nd February, 2017.Those candidates who are seeking a mpsc recruitment vacancy ,use this opportunity to apply for this job.
MPSC Job Notifications 2017 Details
Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 300
Job Location: Maharashtra
Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.3500/-
Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment
- Any Degree from a recognized institute.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and Maximum 28 yrs.
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Application fee is Rs. 373/-
- Application for reserved category is Rs. 273/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – Challan
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply Maharashtra PSC Vacancy in 2017 ?
- Go to official website mpsc.gov.in.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay application fee online through payment gateway desk.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of online application.
|Opening Date for Online application||13-01-2017|
|Closing date for online application||02-02-2017|
Official website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Official Notification: Download here