NABARD Recruitment 2017/ Specialist Officers & Assistant Civil Engineer/ Total Job Vacancies 12/ Last Date: 5th January 2017:
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) invites application for the post of Specialist Officer and Assistant Civil Engineer at Junior and middle levels on contract basis. Totally 12 vacancies are available to apply. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 5th January 2017.In this Page you will check out the eligibility criteria of this nabard recruitment 2017 for Specialist Officers & Assistant Civil Engineer like educational qualification details ,Application fee ,Age limit and relaxation ,Pay Scale per month and How to apply and fill up the online application form are provided below.
About NABARD :
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) was established to develop agriculture and rural areas in India. Indian Parliament approved NABARD set up through the act, 61 of 1981. The bank first operates on 12 July 1982. NABARD dedicated its service to the nation by the late Prime Minister Smt. Indira Gandhi on 05 November 1982.
The Mission of the bank is to promote sustainable and equitable agriculture and rural prosperity through effective credit support, related services, institution development and other innovative initiatives.
Organization Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs.
Total No. of Vacancies: 12 Posts.
Name of the Post and No. of Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Location of the Job|
|Specialist Officers||11||Head Office, Mumbai|
|Assistant Civil Engineer||01||National Bank Staff College, Lucknow|
Job Location: Mumbai & Lucknow.
Mode of Application : Online.
Official Site: www.nabard.org
Eligibility Criteria Of Nabard Vacancy 2017 for the Post of Specialist Officer & Asst. Civil Engineer
- Specialist Officers – Post Graduation in Economics/ Agriculture Economics/ Finance for Research sector. Graduation in CA / MBA (Finance), B Tech/ BE with MBA Finance for management sector. Post Graduation in Economics / Finance / Law / Business from a recognized university for Risk Sector. Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication or Diploma in Instructional Design from any recognized University for Communication. Graduate from a recognized University and Associate Member of Institute of Companies Secretaries of India ( ICSI) for stock exchange sector.
- Assistant Civil Engineer – First Class Degree in Civil Engineering.
- For junior levels, 3–5 yrs experience required and for Middle levels 5-7 yrs in relevant organization.
- Maximum Age: 63 Years (as on 31 December 2016)
- Age relaxation is allowed as per the Govt. Rules.
Period of Contract
Period of contract is 2 years. The duration may be extend or reduce based on the performance of the selected candidates
Applied Candidates will be called for the interview based on their educational qualification and their experience. Candidates with higher experience will be given preference. Final appointment will be based on the decision of selection Committee.
- For SC/ST – No application Fee + Bank communication charge Rs.50/-. Totally Rs.50/-
- For others – Application fee is Rs.450 + Bank communication charge Rs.50/-. Totally Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment
- On- line Payment: Use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking for online Payment.
How to Apply Nabard Recruitment 2017 in Online ?
- Go to official site and read the advertisement carefully.
- Eligible candidates apply online through the official link.
- Click apply online link and enter the details correctly.
- Submit the form and get registration number.
- Upload photo and signature as per the given size prescribed in the notification.
- Apply fee online.
- Have a copy of online application form for future use.
- Opening date for Online Application –> 21-12-2016
- Closing date for Online Application–>05-01-2017
- Closing date for editing application details–> 05/01/2017
- Last date for printing your application–>20/01/2017
Official Advertisement Link – Get details
Apply Online Link: https://www.nabard.org/english/career.aspx