NABARD Recruitment 2018 | Assistant Manager Posts | Total 92 Vacancies | Apply online @ www.nabard.org | Last Date 02.04.2018
NABARD Recruitment 2018: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has invited applications for Assistant manager [General, Animal Husbandry, Chartered Accountant, Economics, Environmental Engineering, Food processing/Food Technology, Forestry, Land Development (Soil Science)/Agriculture, Minor Irrigation (Water Resource), Social Work] Posts. Totally 92 vacancies are allotted for Assistant Manager Post. Interested candidates who are eligible for this NABARD recruitment can apply through online mode on or before last date 02.04.2018.
Candidates download notification from official website given below. Read complete details clearly before apply for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Assistant Manager recruitment 2018. Here details of vacancy, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, application fee and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page.
Details of NABARD Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Organization Type: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 92
Pay Scale: starting basic pay of Rs.28150/- p.m.
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy Details for NABARD Recruitment 2018:
|Name of post||Vacancies|
|Food Processing / Food Technology||04|
|Land Development (Soil Science) / Agriculture||08|
|Minor Irrigation (Water Resources)||06|
Eligibility criteria for NABARD Recruitment 2018:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized University/institute.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (As on 01.03.2018)
- Candidate should have minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years.
- Check details of age relaxation in official web site given below.
- Preliminary Exam (Online).
- Main Examination (MCQ and descriptive pattern).
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|Employees of NABARD||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode.
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018:
- Log on NABARD official website -> www.nabard.org
- Select Option Career Notices and find the notification for Assistant Manager.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Fill up your details in online application form correctly and check once.
- Upload the pass port size photo and necessary documents.
- Finally submit the application form via online on or before the last date 02.04.2018.
|Starting date for online application||13.03.2018|
|Closing date for Submission of online application||02.04.2018|
|Date for online exam Phase-I (Preliminary)||12.05.2018|
|Date for online exam Phase- II (Main)||06.06.2018|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in NABARD keep check this page for updates. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.