NIT Trichy Recruitment 2017 | National Institute of Technology – Tiruchirappalli | Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor | Total Vacancies 177 | Apply Online @ recruitment.nitt.edu
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2017 – National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli invites application for the posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor. Particularly, 177 vacancies are allotted for these posts under various disciplines. Eligible Candidates apply online for the Professor Recruitment on or before the last date (November 11, 2017). Submit online application form @ recruitment.nitt.edu. Then send the hard copy of online application on or before November 21, 2017.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains NIT Trichy Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of NIT Trichy Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
Organization Type: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 177
Job Location: Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
Eligibility criteria for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2017
- Ph.D in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise qualification and experience.
- Age limit varies for posts.
- However, check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Merit List
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode –Speed or Registered Post
Send the hard copy of online application to the following address,
Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015.
How to apply for NIT Trichy Professor Vacancies
- Go to official website and then Job Opportunities.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then upload photo and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.`
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
|Last date for online application||11.11.2017|
|Last date for the receipt of application||21.11.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in NIT TRICHY would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2017, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Recruitment Notification to Apply 5 Latest Job Vacancies, Download Application form Online @ nitt.edu- Last Date: 18.08.2017
NIT Trichy Recruitment: National Institute of Technology(NIT), Tiruchirappalli invites the application of 5 Total Vacancies for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research fellow & Technical Assistant Under Project Co-Investigator. Eligible candidates should apply Offline, download the application @ official website of NIT Tirchy (i.e) nitt.edu before the last date of 18 August 2017. Candidates who looking for NIT Trichy Recruitment may use this good opportunity to apply before the Closing date. Candidates get to know eligibility criteria of this recruitment such as Age limit, educational qualification, Pay Scale and more details from this page in brief.
About NIT Tiruchirappalli
National Institute of Technology shortly NIT is a national level Engineering College under Government of India. Formerly, it was called as Regional Engineering College. Trichy NIT has been educating since 1965. It is located in Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu until now. The campus situated around 800 acres land. Presently, there are more than 200 staffs and 5000 students in the college. The College provide courses such as Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral courses in Engineering.
NIT Trichy Recruitment Notification 2017 Details:
Organization Name: National Institute of Technology (NIT)
Employment Category: Central Government
Total no of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Trichy,Tamilnadu.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow & Technical Assistant.
Vacancy Details of NIT Tiruchirappalli Job 2017
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies||Emoluments|
|Senior Research Fellow||02||Rs. 33,600/- (Rs.28,000/- plus 20% HRA)|
|Junior Research Fellow||02||Rs. 30,000/- (Rs.25,000/- plus 20% HRA)|
|Technical Assistant||01||Rs. 14,400/- (Rs.12,000/- plus 20% HRA)|
Eligibility Criteria of NIT Vacancy Trichy 2017
- SRF: Master Degree in Instrumentation/ Control / Power Electronics/ CSE equivalent and Bachelor degree in EEE/EIE/ICE/CSE/IT. Also good knowledge in PLC/DCS/SCADA/IOT.
- JRF: Bachelor’s degree in engineering EIE/ICE/CSE/EEE/IT. Also good knowledge in PLC/DCS/SCADA/IOT
- TA: Diploma in EEE/Instrumentation.
- Less than 30 years.
- 18 months or on Completion of the Project whichever be the earlier.
How to Download Application form and Attend Interview for NIT Trichy Recruitment
- Visit the official website of NIT, Tirucharappalli (i.e) www.nitt.edu and then click current openings link.
- Find the advertisement “Wanted SRF, JRF & TA for ICE department, August 18, 2017” and read the official notification carefully.
- Download application form and fill it up required fields correctly, attaching the necessary attested documents such as degree certificate, experience certificates, Aadhar card..etc.
- Finally, Candidates should sent the application form along with the certificates to given address below
Dr.K.Srinivasan, Instrumentation and Control Engineering in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu
- Selected candidates will shortlisted for interview via Email or Mobile, while attending the interview candidates shall bring the original certificates at the time of interview.
|Closing date to send application form||18.08.2017|