NSPCL Recruitment 2017 | NTPC SAIL Power Company Limited | Engineering Executive Trainees (EET) | Total Vacancies 15 | Apply Online @ NSPCL Careers
NSPCL Recruitment 2017 – NTPC SAIL Power Company Limited shortly NSPCL invites application for the post of Engineering Executive Trainees. Particularly, 15 vacancies are allotted for Engineering Executive Trainees. Eligible Candidates apply online for the NSPCL Recruitment on or before the last date (October 10, 2017). Submit online application form @ NSPCL Careers. The Recruitment is based on the marks obtained in GATE 2017.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in the official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains NSPCL Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of NSPCL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: NTPC SAIL Power Company Limited (NSPCL)
Organization Type: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 15
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy Details of NSPCL Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for NSPCL Engineering Executive Trainee
- Engineering Graduate from a recognized institute/university with valid GATE 2017 Scores.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should be maximum 27 years as on 10.10.2017.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- GATE 2017 Scores
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – State bank Collect.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for NSPCL job vacancies
- Go to official website and then Careers page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then upload photo and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||19.09.2017|
|Closing date of Online application||10.10.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in NSPCL would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.