Rajkot Municipal Corporation Job Vacancy 2017-18 | 75 Junior Clerk Vacancies | Apply @ www.rmc.gov.in | Last Date: 30-05-2017
Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017: Rajkot Municipal Corporation is shortly known as RMC, has recently posted a notification for Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 on the official website. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy positions. As per Rajkot Municipal Corporation Job Notitifcation, it consist 75 Junior Clerk vacancies. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Clerk Jobs at Rajkot Municipal Corporation they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by Rajkot Municipal Corporation(RMC) board. You can refer this advertisement. Interested and Eligible candidates may visit the official notification to apply through online on or before the last date.
In this post, we provide the Rajkot Municipal Corporation job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply RMC Job and more. Candidates can get more information about Rajkot Municipal Corporation Jobs of 2017 from the official link. Candidates should apply to this notification till 30th of May 2017 only.
Details of Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
Organization Name : Rajkot Municipal Corporation
Employment Category : State Govt Jobs
Total no of Vacancies : 75
Job Location : Gujarat
Vacancy Details of Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
- Junior Clerk – 75
Eligibility Criteria of RMC Junior Clerk Vacancy
- Candidates must have Graduation Degree from a recognized University Institution may apply for Rajkot Municipal Corporation Job
- Candidates Age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 30-05-2017.
- Candidates who are belonging to Unreserved Category have to pay Rs.100/
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates required to pay Rs.50/
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply for Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
- Go to Official website www.rmc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||11.05.2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||30.05.2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||31.05.2017|