TN MRB Recruitment 2017 | 171 Technician Jobs | Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board | Apply Online @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in | Last Date 29.06.2017
Tamilnadu MRB Recruitment 2017 – Are you looking for TN Govt Vacancy notifications? Here we are providing the notification of TN MRB Recruitment 2017. The Medical Services Recruitment Board inviting the online mode application forms from the eligible and interested candidates to appoint in the Technician Posts. This is good news to the candidates who are looking for the Latest Govt Job Notifications. Interested Aspirants should apply to this notification till 29th of May 2017 only.
As per Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) Job Notifications, The selection board want to appoint the eligible candidates in the 171 Technician Jobs for Plaster Technician, Anaesthesia Technician, Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician Posts. Here we are provided the detailed information such as name of post, Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, and other details. To get more information regarding TN MRB Jobs. Please refer the official website.
Details of TN MRB Recruitment 2017
Organization Name : Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)
Employment Category : State Govt. Jobs
Total no of Vacancies : 171
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Vacancy Details of TN MRB Plaster Technician, Anaesthesia Technician Jobs
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Pay Scale|
|Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician||07||Rs.5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.2,400/-|
|Plaster Technician Grade- II||87||Rs 4,800-10,000+GP1,650/-|
|Anaesthesia Technician||77||Rs 4,800-10,000+GP1,650/-|
Eligibility Criteria of TN MRB Technician Recruitment 2017
|Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician||Candidates should be pass in Higher Secondary Course with the Science Subjects:-
Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology;(or)
Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and al Education, Government of Tamil Nadu or
Candidates required to have passed one year Certificate Course in Anaesthesia Technician conducted at Government Medical Institution by the Board of Para Medical Education under the Directorate of MedicKing Institute of Preventive Medicine and Research, Guindy.
|Plaster Technician Grade II||Candidates must have Passed in Higher Secondary Course with the following Science subject.
Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or
Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any one of the related subjects;
Passed one year Certificate Course in Pump Technician conducted at Government Medical Institutions or in any other Institution recognized by the State or Central Government.
|Anesthesia Technician||Candidates must pass in HSC (Academic) Examination with eligibility for University Course of study.
Must have passed one year Certificate Course in Orthopaedic Technician conducted at Tamil Nadu Government Medical Institutions
- Candidates should have completed 18 Years and not have exceeded than 57 years as on 01:07:2017.
- Written Test.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply for Tamilnadu MRB Technician Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form on or before the last date 29.05.2017
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
Start Date to Apply Online 08-05-2017 Last Date for Submission of Online Application 29-05-2017 Last Date for Payment of Application Fees 31-05-2017
Tamilnadu MRB Recruitment 2017 – Medical Services Recruitment Board Jobs 2017 : Village Health Nurse/ Total Vacancies 2804/ Last Date: 24.02.2017
Medical Services Recruitment Board invites application for the post of Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife on temporary basis. Totally 2804 vacancies are available to apply. Eligible Candidates apply online on or before the last date. Eligible candidates can apply online through official website of Tamilnadu MRB Recruitment board .Below you will find out the eligibility criteria like educational qualifications ,Age limit & relaxation ,Salary per month ,How to apply for MRB Vacancy via Careers ,Application fee and download the official notification letter online. Also you can find the latest and upcoming tamilnadu govt jobs 2017 by this job site dailyrecruitment.in
About TN MRB (Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment board):
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has been established to make recruitment to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department. The board is under the control of government of Tamilnadu. They conducting recruitment in direct manner. They following two types of direct requirement, Recruitment through Employment Exchange and Recruitment through Open Advertisement and Competitive Examination.
Latest Job Notifications of Tamilnadu MRB Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 2804
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Name of the Post: Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Rs. 2,400 G.P
Eligibility Criteria of Tamilnadu Medical Board Recruitment (MRB) in 2017
- ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private Auxiliary Nurse Midwife School, recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 40 yrs (as on 01.07.2017).
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
Application Fee of Tamilnadu MRB Recruitment 2017
- For all candidates, Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ SC(A)/Destitute Widow/ Differently abled candidates, Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – Challan
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply Latest Tamilnadu MRB Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website mrb.tn.gov.in
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay application fee online of offline.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of online application.
|Date of Notification||03.02.2017|
|Closing date for online application||24.02.2017|
|Last date for payment of fee through Indian Bank||28.02.2017|
TN MRB Therapeutic Assistant Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization : Tamil Nadu MRB (Medical Recruitment Board)
Total No of Vacancies : 106 posts (Male & Female)
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Therapeutic Assistant Male||57|
|Therapeutic Assistant Female||49|
Employment Type : Tamilnadu govt jobs
Location of the job : Tamilnadu
Official Website : www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
Below you find the eligibility criteria of this TN MRB Recruitment 2017
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu MRB Vacancy 2017 :-
Educational Qualification details :
- Candidates must be completed Diploma in Nursing Therapy or any equivalent field must be eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Age Limit and Upper Age Limit : (As on 1-07-2016)
|Category Wise||Minimum Age||Maximum Age for SC/ST/SCA/BC /BCM/MBC&DNC (in years)||Maximum Age for OC (in years)|
|All category||18 years Completed||57||35|
|Differently Abled Person||18 years Completed||57||40|
|Destitute Widow||18 years Completed||57||57|
|Ex-Servicemen||18 years Completed||57||48|
Pay Scale :
- Selected candidates should be get the pay scale of Rs 5,200 – 20,200 + GP 1,800/- per month.
Selection Process :
- Applicants should be selected based on their academic qualification and Short Listing.
Application Fees of TN MRB Therapeutic Assistant Recruitment :
- For General & OBC Category : Rs.500/-
- For Other Category : Rs.250/-
How to Apply of TN MRB Recruitment 2017 :-
- Interested & Eligible Candidates can be apply online by using the procedure given below
- Visit the Official Tamilnadu MRB website (i.e) www.mrb.tn.gov.in and apply before the final date of online submission.
- Candidates must be read the official notification carefully before you can apply online (or) Online Application Direct link given below.
- Register your details of the required field and make sure the provided information are correct.
- Click on Submit the Complete the Online Registration and make the payment online by using Internet banking or Debit Card
- After Successful registration ,kindly take a print out the application for further reference.
Important dates to be remember :
- Starting date for Online application form submission : 20-12-2016.
- Last date to submit :09-01-2017.
- Application fee submission last date : 11-01-2017.
Important links of this recruitment