TNRD Tiruvarur Recruitment 2018 | Panchayat Secretaries Posts | Total 27 Vacancies | Apply @ www.tiruvarur.tn.nic.in | Last Date 11.04.2018
TNRD Tiruvarur Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department shortly TNRD has announced recruitment for Panchayat Secretary post in Tiruvarur district. Totally, 27 vacancies are allotted for the position of Panchayat secretaries in the zones of Koradacheri, Kottur, Mannarkudi, Muthupettai, Nannilam, Needamangalam, Thiruthuraipoondi and Valangaiman. This is an excellent offer for the candidates who are waiting for Tiruvarur District Government job. Eligible candidates may apply for panchayat secretary vacancies via offline mode on or before the last date of 11.04.2018 (05.45 PM).
Interested candidates read complete details in TNRD Tiruvarur District Recruitment official notification @ www.tiruvarur.tn.nic.in. Filled application form received after the last date (11.04.2018) will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNRD Tiruvarur Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 27
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details for Panjayat Secretaries in Tiruvarur District:
|Name of the zone||Regions||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for TNRD Tiruvarur Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate should have 10th or equivalent from recognized university/institute.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018)
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Post/In Person.
- Candidates should check Zone wise postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for TNRD Tiruvarur Panchayat Secretaries Vacancies 2018:
- Candidate visit official web site-> www.tiruvarur.tn.nic.in.
- Scroll down to find Application and Notification of Secretary In Village Panchayat (Under: OTHER LINKS) in the home page and open it.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Download pdf copy of Application Form and then take print out of the application form.
- Fill all your academic qualification and other related details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents (Date of birth Certificate, 10th Mark sheet/ Degree Mark sheet, Community certificate, 1st Preference Certificate & attested copies of relevant document).
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address on or before the last date of 11.04.2018.
|Starting date for submission of offline application form||28.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of offline application form||11.04.2018 (05.45 PM)