Unit for Research and Development of Information Products Jobs 2017-18 | Project Assistant Post | Total Vacancies 62 | Last Date: 12.06.2017
URDIP Recruitment 2017: Unit for Research and Development of Information Products is shortly known as URDIP, has published 62 vacancies for Project Assistant. Candidates able to apply online for this URDIP Project Assistant job. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy positions. You can refer this advertisement given below or reading the article to know the details of URDIP Job Notification 2017.
As per Job Notification, Unit for Research and Development of Information Products is going to recruit 62 eligible candidates to fill this this post. Interested Candidates who are waiting for URDIP can apply online and check the official notification before applying. URDIP Project Assistant Recruitment Online applications are available on the official website. Closing Date for submission of online applications is 12th June 2017. For more details regarding URDIP jobs check the notification on the official website – www.urdip.res.in
Details of URDIP Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Unit for Research and Development of Information Products
Organization Type: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 62
Job Location: Pune
Vacancy Details of URDIP Recruitment 2017
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Assistant I||02||Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)|
|2||Project Assistant II||35||Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)|
|3||Project Assistant III||25||Rs. 28000/- (Per Month)|
Eligibility criteria for URDIP Project Assistant Jobs
- For Project Assistant I : Candidates should be completed B. Sc. with Bachelor’s Degree in Library & Information Science OR B. Pharm. with a minimum of 55% marks.
- For Project Assistant II : Candidates who have completed M. Sc. in Chemical Sciences/Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Genetics / Bioinformatics / Biostatistics from a recognized University/ Board/Institute equivalent with minimum of 55% marks.
- For Project Assistant III : Candidates should be completed M. Sc. in Chemical Sciences from a recognized University with minimum of 55% marks plus two years research.
- Candidates Age limit should minimum is 28 yrs and maximum is 35 yrs.
- Personal Interview
- No application fee.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for URDIP Recruitment 2017
- Go to Official website www.urdip.res.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Last date of online application||12.06.2017|