APPSC Group 3 Hall Ticket 2017 – APPSC Panchayat Raj Secretary Admit Card via online at psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC Admit Card 2017: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) released the Panchayat Secretary screening test admit cards. APPSC has advertised the career notification for attending interview for the the posts of Panchayat Secretary for 1054 vacancies. Candidates who have applied for these post. As you can download the call letter. In this post explains the procedure to download APPSC Admit Card 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission known as APPSC, which formed by state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. When established, It was functioning with a Chairman and two Members.
APPSC Group 3 (Panchayat Secretary) screening Test Hall Ticket 2017
Admit card is necessary for any government exam. It represent as an ID proof of the candidate, Without admit card the candidates won’t allowed to attend the test write any exam. So Candidates Who have attend the exam, Download Admit card as soon as possible and it is a compulsory for candidates identity just like our educational documents.
Details of APPSC Group 3 Admit Card 2017
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Category: Admit cards
Name of the Post: Group – III ( Panchayat Raj Secretary)
Total No. of Vacancies: 1050
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Exam : 23rd April 2017
Steps to Download APPSC Hall Tickets 2017
- Candidates need to check out in the official website.
- Go to official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Select APSSC Group – 3 Hall Ticket download notification link
- The link redirects you to the Admit card download page.
- Fill all details without any mistake.
- Your APPSC Admit Card now shown on screen.
- Check all details from it
- Take print out of your APPSC Admit Card