CAPF Recruitment 2017 | Central Armed Police Forces | Medical Officer & Dental surgeon | Total Vacancies 661 | Download Application Form @ crpf.nic.in
CAPF Recruitment 2017 – Central Armed Police Forces shortly CAPFs invites application for Group ‘A’ post of Specialist Medical Officers, Medical Officers and Dental surgeon in BSF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB and Assam Rifles. Particularly, 232 vacancies are allotted for Specialist Medical Officer, 428 vacancies for Medical Officer and one vacancy for Dental Surgeon. Eligible Candidates apply for CAPF Medical Officer Selection Board Recruitment on or before the last date. Download CAPF online application form and Syllabus @ CRPF official Website. This Page explains CAPF Recruitment 2017 in brief.
CAPF application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in CAPF official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
Central Armed Police Forces
Central Armed Police Forces shorty CAPFs are armed forces under Ministry of Home Affairs of Government of India. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Force (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) and Assam Rifles are the forces of Central Armed Police Forces.
Details of CAPF Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
Organization Type: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 661
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy Details of CAPF Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant)||232 (61-BSF, 138-CRPF, 19-SSB, 8-ITBP, 6-Assam Rifles)||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700|
|Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant)||428 (106-BSF, 117-CRPF, 61-SSB, 104-ITBP & 40-Assam Rifles)||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant)||01 (01-Assam Rifles)||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500|
Eligibility criteria for CAPF Medical Officer Recruitment
- Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in medical discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be maximum 40 yrs for specialist medical officer, 35 yrs for dental surgeon and 30 yrs for medical officers as on the last date of receipt of application.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Crossed IPO/Bank Draft/Banker Cheque (nationalized Bank).
Pay in favour of DIG (Adm), Directorate General, CRPF payable at State Bank of India, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Post
Application should send to the following address,
The Deputy Inspector General (Rectt.), Medical Officer Selection Board (CAPFs) – 2016, HQ DG CRPF, Block No. 01, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
How to apply for CAPFs Medical Jobs
- Go to CRPF website and then Recruitment Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Date of Notification||05.06.2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||
30 days from the date of advertisement publication
Click here to download Official Notification and Application Form>>
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Central Armed Police Forces would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming CAPF jobs here.