Karnataka HFW Recruitment 2017 | Health & Family Welfare department | Para Medical Posts | Total Vacancies 3274 | Apply Online @ karhfw.gov.in
Karnataka HFW Recruitment 2017 – Health and Family Welfare Department in Karnataka invites application for Para Medical Posts. Particularly, 3274 vacancies are allotted for Para Medical Posts. Eligible candidates apply online for KARHFW Para Medical Posts Recruitment on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ KARHFW official site. This Page explains Karnataka HFW Recruitment 2017 in brief.
KARHFW online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in KARHFW official notification for Para medical posts. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
Details of Karnataka HFW Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Health and Family Welfare Department, Karnataka
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 3274
Job Location: Karnataka
Vacancy Details of Karnataka HFW Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Nurse (B.Sc Nursing)||245||Rs. 17,650 – 32,000|
|Nurse (Diploma Nursing)||736||Rs. 17,650 – 32,000|
|Junior Health Assistant||465||Rs. 12,500 – 24,000|
|Junior Health Assistant Female||1659||Rs. 12,500 – 24,000|
|Ophthalmic Assistant||44||Rs. 14,550 – 26,700|
|Medical Record Technician||11||Rs. 16,000 – 29,600|
|Dietician||06||Rs. 20,000 – 36,300|
|Block Health Educational Officer||62||Rs. 16,000 – 29,000|
|X-Ray Technician||46||Rs. 14,550 – 26,700|
Eligibility criteria for KARHFW Para Medical Posts Recruitment
- 10th/12th/Diploma/Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 35 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
|Reserved Category||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Computerized Post office only
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for KARHFW Para Medical job vacancies
- Go to official website and then Recruitment Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Find apply online link in the home page of the KARHFW official site.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||01.06.2017|
|Last date of online application||30.06.2017|
|Last date for fee payment||01.07.2017|
Note: – Candidates who are willing to secure a job particularly in Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Department would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|