RPSC Admit Card 2019 | Rajasthan Public Service Commission | Assistant Statistical Officer Posts | Total 225 Job Vacancies | Download RPSC ASO Admit Card @ www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in | RPSC ASO Written Exam Date 27th & 28th May 2019
RPSC Admit Card 2019: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released admit card for Assistant Statistical Officer written examination at their official website. Already RPSC has announced recruitment advertisement for Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) post in Agriculture Department and Economics & Statistics Department. Totally, 225 vacancies are allotted for this RPSC advertisement. It is going to conduct written examination, personal interview and document verification for selection of suitable candidates. The Assistant Statistical Officer Exam (TSP & Non-TSP) (Economics and Statistics Department) will be held on 27th May 2019 between 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM. And the Assistant Statistical Officer Exam (Agriculture Department) will be held on 28th May 2019 from 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
So, candidates who are ready to participate in the RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer written examination on scheduled date and time may download their admit card at RPSC official website of www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. We have given RPSC Admit Card 2019 download link in this page end. Aspirants can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, RPSC ASO salary/ pay scale, RPSC ASO Syllabus 2019 PDF, RPSC ASO Vacancy 2019 details, RPSC ASO Books, RPSC ASO recruitment 2019, Assistant Statistical Officer exam date, etc.
Details of RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Admit Card 2019:
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)|
|Name of Exam||RPSC ASO Written Examination|
|No of Vacancies||225|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview & Document Verification|
|RPSC ASO Exam Date 2019||27th & 28th May 2019|
|RPSC ASO Exam Venue/ Centre||Check RPSC ASO Admit Card 2019|
|Commencement of Admit Card Download Link||20th May 2019|
|Starting & Ending Date for RPSC ASO Online Application||06.06.2018 to 30.06.2018|
|Status of hall ticket||Now Available @ www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
|RPSC Official Website||www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
Here how to download RPSC ASO admit card 2019 for the RPSC ASO recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link for admit card below. To know more RPSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement and RPSC Admit Card 2019 please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
RPSC ASO Exam Scheduled 2019
|Name of the Post||RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Exam Date 2019||RPSC ASO Exam Time|
|Assistant Statistical Officer Exam (TSP & Non-TSP) (Economics and Statistics Department)||27th May 2019||From 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Assistant Statistical Officer Exam (Agriculture Department)||28th May 2019||From 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
RPSC ASO Exam Pattern 2018
- The RPSC ASO written exam 2018 objective type paper.
- The maximum marks -> 100 Marks.
- The total numbers of questions -> 100 Questions.
- The time duration of paper -> 02:00 Hours.
- All the questions will carry equal mark (i.e. One Mark).
- There will be 1/3 negative marks.
|Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Exam Duration: 02:00 hours [Objective Type]|
|Section A: General Knowledge||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Section B: Statistics, Economics and Mathematics||70 Questions||70 Marks|
|Total||100 Question||100 Marks|
Syllabus for ASO (TSP & Non-TSP) (Economics and Statistics Department) Posts:
Part-A [General Knowledge]
- Geography, Natural Resources and Socio- Economic Development of Rajasthan: Major physiographic divisions of Rajasthan, Vegetation and Soil, Natural Resources – Minerals, Forest, Water, Livestock, Wild Life and its Conservation, Environmental Conservation, major Irrigation Projects, Handicrafts, Development Programmes and Schemes of the State Government, Various Resources of power and Population in Rajasthan.
- History, Culture and Heritage of Rajasthan: History of Rajasthan, Famous Historical & Cultural Places of Rajasthan, Folk Literature, Folk Art, Folk Drama, Lok Devian- Devata, Folk Music and Dance, Fairs & Festivals. Customs, Jewellary, Famous Forts. Temples and hawelies. Saints of Rajasthan, Paintings- various schools in Rajasthan. Major tourist centres and Heritage Conservation.
- Current Events and Issues of Rajasthan and India, major development in the field of Information Technology & Communication.
Part-B [Statistics, Economics and Mathematics]
- Collection, Classification, Tabulation and Diagrammatic Presentation of data. Measures of Central Tendency, Dispersion, Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis.
- Correlation and Regression: Correlation and its coefficients, Linear Regression.
- Testing of Hypothesis: Concept of Hypothesis, Types of error in testing, Critical Region and level of significance, small and large samples.
- Design of Sample Survey: Sampling Unit, Sampling frame, Sampling fraction, Sampling with and without replacement, Population Parameter and Sample estimator, efficiency, accuracy and precision, sampling and non-sampling errors, Simple random sampling, stratified random sampling, systematic sampling, cluster sampling, multistage sampling.
- Time Series Analysis: Components, Measurements of Trend, Seasonal, Cyclical and irregular variations.
- Index Number: Uses, types and limitations of index numbers, construction of index numbers, simple and weighted aggregate method, Simple and weighted average price-relatives, Chain base index numbers, Base shifting, Cost of Living index numbers.
- Vital Statistics: Collection of vital statistics- Measures of Mortality and Fertility rates, life tables, Population growth.
- System & Statistical Organization in India & Rajasthan : System of National Accounting (SNA), Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoS&PI), Central Statistical Office (CSO), National Sample Survey Organisation (NSSO), Registrar General of India (RGI), NITI AYOG, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Directorate Economics & Statistics, Rajasthan (DES).
- Economic Concepts: Law of Demand and Supply, Concept of elasticity, Demand forcasting, Price determination under different markets, National Income, Economic Growth and Planning, Inflation, Money, Banking and Financial Inclusion.
- Economy of Rajasthan: Agriculture, Industry, Livestock, Infrastructure Development, Public Finance, State Income, Poverty, Unemployment and Human Development.
- Elementary Mathematics: Decimal fraction, percentage, Rates & ratio, average, simple and compound interest, square roots.
- Basic of Computer: MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point Presentation, Basic Knowledge of Internet.
Syllabus for RPSC ASO (Agriculture Department) Posts:
- Classification, tabulation and frequency distribution.
- Diagramatic and Graphical Representation: Bar diagram, Pie chart, histogram, frequency polygon, frequency curve.
- Measures of central tendency: Arithmetic mean, geometric mean, harmonic mean, median, mode, quartiles, deciles and percentiles.
- Measurers of Dispersion, Skewness & Kurtosis: Range, quartile deviation, mean deviation standard deviation, variance, co-efficient of variation, moments, measures of skewness and kurtosis.
- Elementary Probability: Classical and statistical definition of probability, addition and multiplication theorems of probability, conditional probability and Baye’s theorem.
- Random variables, Mathematical expectation and Probability distributions: Probability mass function, Probability density function and their properties. Concept of moment generating function, cumulant generating function and characteristic function. Discrete probability distributions: Bernoulli, binomial, Poisson, negative binomial, geometric and hyper geometric. Continuous probability distributions: Rectangular, normal, gamma and beta type one and type two and cauchy. Sampling distributions: Chi-square, t-distribution, F-distribution and their applications.
- Correlation and Regression: Karl- Pearson’s co-efficient of correlation and Speareman’s rank correlation co-efficient, simple linear regression, method of least squares.
- Sampling methods: Simple random sampling with and without replacement, stratified random sampling, cluster sampling, systematic sampling, sampling for proportions.
- Experimental Design: Concept of analysis of variance (ANOVA) for one way and two way classified data, transformation of data, uniformity trials, principles of design of experiments. Completely randomised design (CRD), Randomised block design (RBD), Latin square design (LSD), missing plot technique, 22 & 23 factorial experiments in RBD, complete and partial confounding.
- Time Series: Components , measurement of trend, measurement of seasonal variations, problem of autocorrelation and its remedies.
- Theory of estimation and Testing of Hypotheses: Point and interval estimation, properties of estimators, methods of estimation-method of least squares and maximum likelihood estimation. Confidence internal and confidence limits. Concept of hypotheses, types of errors, Neyman- Pearson’s lemma, parametric tests for large and small samples. Non-parametric tests- run, sign and median.
- Agriculture Statistics and Statistical Organisations in India: Importance of agriculture statistics, agricultural statistical systems in India, Agricultural census, Livestock census, Agriculture survey, National Agricultural production Index, CSO, NSSO and National Income.
- Statistical Genetics: Physical basis in inheritance, analysis of segregation, detection and estimation of linkage for qualitative characters, genetic variance and its partitioning, correlation between relatives heritability, repeatability and genetic correlation.
- Interpolation, Extrapolation and Numerical Integration: Finite differences, divided differences, Newton’s forward and backward interpolation , Newton’s divided difference interpolation & Lagrange’s interpolation. Simpson’s 1/3rd and 3/8 th rule of numerical integration.
Important Documents Required at RPSC ASO Written Examination 2019:
- Candidates need to take a copy of identity card like voter id, aadhar card, Pan Card, driving license etc. along with the hall ticket to the examination.
How to Download for Rajasthan RPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2019:
- Candidates go to RPSC official website -> www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Fine the correct admit card link for ASO written examination.
- Enter Registration number/Application No/Login Id No & the enter Date of Birth (DOB)
- Now, your admit card is displaying on the screen & then download to take print out it.
|RPSC ASO ADMIT CARD||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: Candidates willing to get the RPSC ASO 2018 Exam Hall Ticket particularly from this page, so keep visit this page for more upcoming Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment Updates in 2019.