GSI Recruitment 2019 | Geological Survey of India | Ordinary Grade Driver & Other Posts | Last Date within 30 days | Apply Latest 19 Job Vacancies @ www.gsi.gov.in
GSI Recruitment 2019: Geological Survey of India has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Ordinary Grade Driver Posts. It is going to fill 19 vacancies in the above said posts. Offline applications are invited form the qualified candidates. Applicants can send their application via offline mode within 30 days and 60 days for certain states from the date of publication of the advertisement in the employment news/Rozgar Samachar. Geological Survey of India vacancy 2019 notification and application form will be available in the GSI portal.
Officials holding the post of Dispatch Rider only can apply for this recruitment. Applicants must have completed Matriculation or equivalent from the recognized board for this GSI grade driver recruitment. Candidates should not exceed 56 years to apply for this Geological Survey of India driver recruitment 2019. It will filter the aspirants on the basis of trade test. The selected candidates will be posted at Eastern Region covering SU: Bihar, SU: Jharkhand, SU: Orissa.
Details of www.gsi.gov.in Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest GSI notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Geological Survey of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Ordinary Grade Driver|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||19|
|Salary||Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-|
|Job Location||Eastern Region covering SU: Bihar, SU: Jharkhand, SU: Orissa|
|Last Date for sending application||within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar (14 to 20 Sep, 2019)|
Candidates must read the official notification before apply to this latest job recruitment in GSI. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Bihar jobs, Jharkhand jobs and Odisha jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in (published on Sep 12, 2019)
Eligibility Criteria for GSI Ordinary Grade Driver Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed Matriculation or equivalent from the recognized board.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- The maximum age limit should be 56 years for this recruitment.
- It will conduct trade test for filtering the candidates.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode (through proper channel) to the following address given below,
(Dr. Basudeb Datta) Director & Head of Office for Addl. Director General & Head, GSI, ER, Kolkata.
How to apply for GSI Jobs 2019
- Go to official website gsi.gov.in
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Send the filled in application and copies of the certificates and required documents to the given address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eligible candidates only can apply for these latest job openings in GSI. Please refer the official website for syllabus, exam date, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in GSI 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|