GSI Recruitment 2020 | Ordinary Grade Driver Posts | Total Vacancies 18 | Download Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2020 Application Form @ www.gsi.gov.in
GSI Recruitment 2020: Geological Survey of India has issue the new job notification for Direct Recruitment to the post of Ordinary Grade Driver, General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Ministerial – Non-Gazetted. Candidates who holding analogous posts of Dispatch Rider on regular basis those candidates can apply to this Geological Survey of India Driver Vacancy 2020. GSI has allocates overall 18 vacancies for GSI Driver Recruitment 2020. Aspirants who are searching central govt jobs those candidates should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date.
Aspirants will be selected through Open Competitive Examination by holding trade test (practical and written). Applicants should pass Matriculation and should have Driving license for Light Motor Vehicles (LMV) and Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMV). Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. GSI recruitment notification & Geological Survey of India Recruitment application form is available @ www.gsi.gov.in. More details of Geological Survey of India vacancy, upcoming GSI Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Geological Survey of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Ordinary Grade Driver|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||Updated Soon|
This page explains the details of Driver Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for GSI Ordinary Grade Driver Vacancy
- Applicants should pass Matriculation or equivalent.
- Should have Driving license for Light Motor Vehicles (LMV) and Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMV).
- Aspirants must holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Maximum age limit should be 54 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Aspirants will be selected through Open Competitive Examination by holding trade test (practical and written).
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: The Dy. Director General, Geological Survey of India, Western Region, Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur-302004
Steps to get GSI Driver Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website gsi.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for driver posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|