GSI Recruitment 2020 | Ordinary Grade Driver Posts | Total Vacancies 21 | Last Date Within 30 days | Download GSI Driver Recruitment 2020 Application Form @ www.gsi.gov.in
GSI Recruitment 2020: Geological Survey of India has issue the new job notification for Direct Recruitment to the post of Ordinary Grade Driver, General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Ministerial – Non-Gazetted. Candidates who holding analogous posts of Dispatch Rider on regular basis those candidates can apply to this Geological Survey of India Vacancy 2020. GSI has allocates overall 21 vacancies for GSI Driver Recruitment 2020. Aspirants who are searching central govt jobs those candidates should send the filled application form to given address Within 30 (thirty) days from the date of issue of the advertisement.
Aspirants will be selected through Open Competitive Examination by holding trade test (practical and written). Applicants should pass Matriculation and should have Driving license for Light Motor Vehicles (LMV) and Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMV). Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of Geological Survey of India recruitment vacancy, upcoming GSI Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Geological Survey of India Vacancy 2020
|Organization Name||Geological Survey of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Ordinary Grade Driver|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||Within 30 (thirty) days from the date of issue of the advertisement.|
This page explains the details of Driver Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for GSI Ordinary Grade Driver Vacancy
- Applicants should pass
- Should have Driving license for Light Motor Vehicles (LMV) and Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMV).
- Aspirants must holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Aspirants will be selected through Open Competitive Examination by holding trade test (practical and written).
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check official advt to get address details.
Steps to get GSI Driver Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Go to official website gsi.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for driver posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|