GSI Recruitment 2019 | Geological Survey of India | Driver Posts | Total Vacancies 37 | Last Date Within 60 Days | Download Application Form @ www.gsi.gov.in
GSI Recruitment 2019: Geological Survey of India invites offline applications from qualified candidates. It is going to fill up 37 vacancies in Southern Region. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Driver Posts. As per the GSI recruitment notification, these 37 vacancies are allotted for above said posts. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs should send the filled application form to given address within 60 days of the date of issue of this circular. Geological Survey of India recruitment notification and application form is available in official website.
Selection will be based on interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Southern Region (i.e.) Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka & Goa, Tamilnadu, Puducherry & Kerala. Applicants must have possessed matriculation from recognized board. Candidate maximum age limit should not exceed 25 years. Contenders should submit offline applications only. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Ministry of Mines jobs, upcoming notices, latest vacancies, merit list, selection list and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of GSI Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Geological Survey of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka& Goa, Tamilnadu, Puducherry & Kerala|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||Within 60 days of the date of issue of this circular|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for GSI Driver Posts
- Applicants must have possessed matriculation from recognized board.
- Aspirants should have valid driving license.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate maximum age limit should not exceed 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Trade Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by ordinary post/ speed post
The Additional Director General, Geological Survey of India, Southern Region, GSI Complex, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad – 500068
How to apply Geological Survey of India Jobs 2019
- Go to official website gsi.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for Driver Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applicants who have fulfilled the above eligibility, those candidates can apply to this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in GSI. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in Geological Survey of India job 2019. For more accurate information about this Geological Survey of India job notification, check their official website.