Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2019 | Clerk Posts | Total Vacancies 46 | Last Date 18.02.2019 | Download Notification @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2019: Gurgaon District Court, Haryana invites offline application from qualified candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for 46 vacancies. As per the Gurugram District Court recruitment notification, these 46 vacancies are allocated for Clerk posts. Applicants who are seeking court jobs in Haryana government can use this chance. Eligible applicants should submit the filled application form to given address. The last date for receipt of the application form is 18.02.2019. Gurugram District Court recruitment notification and application form is available in official website.
Candidates must have passed Matriculation/ Degree from recognized board. Aspirants should have minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test & proficiency in computer. After that selected applicants will be engaged at Gurgaon District Court, Haryana. Candidates should submit offline application only no other modes of application will be accepted. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of e-court of Gurugram District upcoming vacancies, latest court jobs, call letter, result, merit list and etc. are given in official website.
Details of Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Gurugram District Court, Haryana|
|Job Type||State Govt./ Court Jobs|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Haryana|
|Last Date for Submission of application||18.02.2019|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Gurgaon District Court Clerk Posts
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation/ Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis written test & proficiency in computer.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit offline application only.
- Aspirants should send their application on plain paper with relevant documents to following address
Office of the District & Session Judge, near Rajeev Chowk, Gurugram.
How to apply Gurgaon District Court Recruitment notification 2019
- Go to official website districts.ecourts.gov.in/girgaon.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement for above said posts.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification then fill up the form correctly.
- Finally send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|