Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2019 | Stenographer Post | Total 11 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/gurgaon | Last Date 28th May 2019
Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2019: Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Gurugram invites offline applications for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade – III Post. As per Gurugram District Court Job Notification, particularly 11 vacancies are allotted for above said court jobs. Intersted persons may send your prescribed application form through proper channel to given below postal address till the last date of 28th May 2019. Download Gurugram District Court Job advertisement from their official website of districts.ecourts.gov.in/Gurgaon.
Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s of Science or Bachelor’s Arts or Bachelor’s of Commerce or its equivalent educational qualification form a recognized university. All aspirants must have attained the ages of 18 years to 42 years as on 01.01.2019. Gurugram District Court will select the candidates on the basis of short hand test which will be held on 04th June 2019 at Gurugram [Haryana]. Bring your ID proof along with original certificates on the date of short hand test. Candidates who are qualifying the short hand test will be subjected to proficiency test in operation of computer via written test. Prescribed form received after the last date will be rejected.
Details of District Court Gurugram Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Gurugram|
|Employment Category||State Government Job/ Court Job|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer Grade – III|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Haryana|
|Gurugram District Court Official Website||districts.ecourts.gov.in/gurgaon|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Gurugram Court Stenographer Vacancy 2019:
- Bachelor’s Degree/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in Gurugram District Court official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 42 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in Gurugram District Court official notification given below.
- Short Hand Test.
- Written Test.
Details of Short Hand Test Date & Venue:-
|Short Hand Test Date||Short Hand Test Place|
|04.06.2019||Judicial Court Complex, Near Rajeev Chowk, Gurugram|
- Check more details of selection process in official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
The District & Session Judge, Near Rajeev Chowk, Gurugram.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||28.05.2019 till 05.00 PM|
|Date of Short Hand Test||04.06.2019|
How to Apply for Gurugram District Court Job Vacancy 2019:
- Go to Gurugram Court official website -> districts.ecourts.gov.in/gurgaon
- Click on option -> Recruitment.
- Find the correct notification “Recruitment for 11 post of Stenographer grade-III (Ad-hoc basis)” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Gurugram District Court jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of prescribed application form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: Candidates willing to get the Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2019 particularly from this page, so keep visit this page (i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in) for more upcoming Gurugram District Court Recruitment Updates in year 2019-2020.
Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2019 | Sweepers Post | Total Vacancies 05 | Last Date 10.05.2019 | Apply @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2019: Gurugram District court invites application from the experienced candidates. Recently it has released an announcement for the employment of Sweepers Post. Totally, 05 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Applicants who want to work in court jobs can apply to these vacancies. Candidate can send their application via offline on or before the last date 10.05.2019 (up to 5.00 p.m.). Applicants can download notification, available in the official website.
Aspirants must have experience for the desired post to perform their duties correctly. Those who have the ability to sign in Hindi should be preferred for this sweeper post. Applications are invited from the qualified candidates. Required documents should be enclosed with the application during submission. The employment officer will release the list of chosen candidates. The age limit for this job is 18 to 42 years with relaxation. The Court can pick the candidate by their performance in the personal interview. As per the notification, the selected applicants will be worked in contract basis and positioned at Sohna (Haryana).
Details of Gurugram District Court Latest Notification 2019
The details of Gurugram District Court recruitment are described in the table below.
|Organization Name||Gurugram District Court|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||05|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Haryana|
|Closing Date to submit Offline Application||10.05.2019|
While applying to this post, first read the official notification in the website and then proceed. Please refer www.dailyrecruitment.in for notifications of other jobs like Court Jobs, State government jobs and Central government jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for Gurugram Court Sweepers Post
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the above said posts.
- Candidate must have the ability to sign in Hindi will be preferred.
- Experienced person who knows sweeping can apply.
- The age limit should be between 18 and 42 years with relaxation.
- The court will conduct personal interview for choosing the candidates for the above said post.
Mode of Apply
- Check advertisement for full application procedure.
How to apply for Gurugram District Court Job 2019
- Go to official website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/gurgaon
- Find the “Recruitment” link at the home page and click on it.
- Search for the recruitment “Notice for filling up 5 posts of sweepers for Judicial Court Complex, Sohna on contract basis” and click the link “notice.pdf”.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in a plain paper & enclose the required documents and then send it to the office address.
Persons who are eligible for this post can send their application for the post allocated in this notification. Uneducated candidates may use the awesome opportunity to work in Haryana. Please check the official website for upcoming vacancies, changes and updates about this job.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|