India Security Press Recruitment 2018 | India Security Press Nashik Job Notifiation – Junior Office Assistant Post | Total Vacancies 35 | Last Date: 02.05.2018
India Security Press Recruitment 2018: India Security Press, Nashik recently release a notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Junior Office Assistant. As per Job Notification, they will recruit 35 posts at India Security Press. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants who looking for Central Govt Jobs Vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to this notification through online mode on before the last date.
This page explains other information like India Security Press job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates should apply to this notification till 02nd of May 2018 only.
Details of India Security Press Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: India Security Press Nashik
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Junior Office Assistant
Total No. of Vacancies: 35
Pay Scale: Rs. 8350-20470/-
Job Location: Nashik, Maharashtra
Eligibility Criteria of Junior Office Assistant Posts
- Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm/ Hindi @ 30 wpm.
- Check official notification for further details of educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 28 yrs as on 02.05.2018
- However, check official notification for age relaxation details.
- Online Exam
- Typing Skill Test
|General/ OBC||Rs. 200/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
Mode of Application
How to apply for India Security Press Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website and then Job Opportunities->Openings
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||03.04.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application/fee payment||02.05.2018|