Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019 | Law Researchers/ Research Associates Posts | Total 25 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in | Last Date 22nd April 2019
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Jharkhand has invited applications for engagement of Law Researchers/ Research Associates posts. As per Jharkhand high court job notification, particular 25 vacancies are allotted for above said jobs. Eligible candidates can send scanned copy of filled application form in the prescribed format along with scanned copy of enclosures to the following E-Mail ID [i.e. E-Mail: email@example.com] on or before the last date of 22nd April 2019. Candidates may download prescribed application format from jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in.
Candidates should have completed law graduate or post graduate or its equivalent from any recognized colleges. All aspirants must have between the following age limits like, 21 years to 28 years. The selection will be made on via interview and only shortly listed candidates are called for personal interview. Send your prescribed application form via mail between 01st April 2019 to 22nd April 2019 only. For more information about Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in.
Details of Jharkhand High Court Vacancy 2019:
|Organization Name||The High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi|
|Employment Category||State Government Job/ Court Job|
|Name of the Post||Law Researchers/ Research Associates|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 30000/-|
|Advertisement No||Advertisement No. 01 /Accts. /2019|
|Jharkhand High Court Official Website||jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification:
- Law Graduate/ Post Graduate/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 28 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Merit List.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode – By Mail [E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org]
|Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||01.04.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||22.04.2019|
How to apply for Jharkhand High Court jobs 2019:
- Go to Jharkhand High Court official website -> jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in.
- Click on option -> Recruitment.
- Find the correct notification “Advertisement regarding engagement of 25 Law Researchers/ Research Associates on contractual basis in this Court” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Jharkhand High Court jobs 2019
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through Mail till the last date.
|SEND MAIL||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|