KUWSDB Recruitment 2019 | Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board | Driver Posts | Total Vacancies 19 | Last Date 20.08.2019 | Download KUWSDB Application Form @ kuwsdb.org
KUWSDB Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board invites offline applications in the prescribed format from applicants who have passed SSLC or equivalent examination. It is going to recruit 19 numbers of Drivers. Recently it has released the Karnataka Water Board recruitment 2019 notification [No.KWB/HRD/DR/DRIVERS/910/2019-20] for above said KUWSDB 19 vacancy. As per the KUWSDB recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Karnataka Water Board Driver vacancy 2019. Applicants who are seeking Karnataka govt jobs should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 20.08.2019.
Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board recruitment 2019 application form and notification is available in official website (kuwsdb.org). Aspirants must have passed SSLC or equivalent examination & should have valid driving license. Aspirants should have minimum 3 years’ experience in driving. Selection will be based on driving test and previous services. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Karnataka state. Candidates should deposit the fee amount via Demand draft. More details of Karnataka Water Board recruitment vacancy, upcoming KUWSDB job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Karnataka Water Board Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Salary||Check official notification|
|Last Date for Submission of KUWSDB application||20.08.2019 (5.00 pm)|
You may visit kuwsdb.org Website to get more details about Karnataka Water Board recruitment. Here you will get Drivers Posts details like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for KUWSDB Driver Vacancy
- Aspirants must have passed SSLC or equivalent examination from recognized board.
- Candidates should have valid driving license.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Aspirants should have minimum 3 years’ experience in driving.
- Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on driving test and previous services.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by registered post or by person
The Secretary, Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board, No.5 & 6, Jala Bhavan, 1st Phase, 1st Stage, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru – 560029
- Rs.50 for SC/ ST/ Cat-I candidates and Rs.250 for all other candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via DD (in favour of Managing Director KUWS & D Board, Bangalore).
How to apply Karnataka Water Board Driver Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website kuwsdb.org
- Click “Resource” select “Recruitments” find the advertisement “Notification for Recruitment of 19 Drivers”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of KUWSDB to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.