Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2019 | Department of Revenue | Accountant Posts | Total Vacancies 54 | Last Date Within 30 days | Download Application Form @ finmin.nic.in
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Finance invites offline application from eligible candidates. It is going to hire candidates for Accountant posts. Recently it has released the recruitment notification for 54 vacancies. As per MOF recruitment notification, these vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Aspirants who want to get central govt jobs can use this opportunity. Interested applicants should submit the filled application form to given address within 30 days from the date of issue of this advertisement.
Ministry of Finance may select the contenders on the basis of their performance in Interview. After that selected applicants will be engaged on 0/o Pr.CCA CBDT at Various Stations. Applicants must hold analogous posts on regular basis. Aspirants should have prescribed age limit. Candidates need not to pay fee. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of MOF vacancy 2019, merit list, selection list, call letter, result, upcoming vacancies, latest notification and etc. are given in official website.
Details of Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Ministry of Finance|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Location||0/o Pr.CCA CBDT at Various Stations|
|Last date for receipt of application||Within 30 days from the date of issue of this advertisement
You may visit finmin.nic.in website to get more details about MOF recruitment. Here you will get Accountant posts eligibility like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Ministry of Finance Vacancy Details
- As per the MOF recruitment notification, totally 54 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Station wise vacancy details are given below
Eligibility Criteria for MOF Accountant Posts
- Applicants must hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate maximum age should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates may apply to this recruitment via offline.
- Qualified aspirants should forward their application form directly to the given address (Check advt for address).
How to apply MOF Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website finmin.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|