Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2019 | Accountant Posts | Total Vacancies 50 | Last Date within 60 days | Download Application Form @ finmin.nic.in
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Finance invites offline application from qualified candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Accountant posts. As per the Ministry of Finance recruitment notification, totally 50 vacancies are allocated for this post and station wise vacancy details are given below. Ministry of Defence recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Aspirants who are looking for central govt jobs can use this chance. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to office address within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Ministry of Finance will recruit the applicants on deputation basis for the period of 3 years. Aspirants will be selected on the basis of interview. After that selected candidates will be posted at anywhere in India. Applicants must holding analogous post on regular basis and having bachelor degree from recognized university. Applicant’s age limit should not exceed 56 years. Contenders should submit offline applications only. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Ministry of Finance jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest notification, merit list, result, call letter and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Ministry of Finance|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
||Rs. 5200-20200/- G.P Rs. 2800/-|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement|
You may visit ministry of Finance website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Ministry of Finance Vacancy Details
- Ministry of Finance allocates totally 50 vacancies for this recruitment. Station wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the station||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Finance Accountant Vacancy
- Applicants must holding analogous post on regular basis and having bachelor degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for essential qualification.
- Applicant’s age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Aspirants may select on the basis of interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit offline application only.
- Eligible candidate should send the filled application form to the office address.
How to apply Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website finmin.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for Accountant posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|