Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2020 | Office Superintendent, Stenographer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 12 | Last Date 31.05.2020 | Ministry of Tribal Affairs Application Form @ www.tribal.nic.in
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment: Ministry of Tribal Affairs has issued the new employment notice [F.No.17011/01/2019-EMRS] on 24.04.2020 for filling up the posts in National Education Society for Tribal students (NESTS), New Delhi. According to the Tribal Jobs notification, there are 12 vacancies are filled by Ministry of Tribal Affairs and these vacancies are assigned for Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Private Secretary, Office Superintendent & Stenographer posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Delhi should send the filled application form to given address on or before 31.05.2020.
Above said posts will be filled on deputation basis. Aspirants should be a officers under Central/ State/ Semi Govt/ Autonomous or Statutory Organizations. Aspirants should hold analogous posts on regular basis. Candidates age should not exceed 56 years. Interview may be conducted for selection of suitable aspirants. Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment notification & Ministry of Tribal Affairs Application is available @ www.tribal.nic.in. More details of Tribal vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Ministry of Tribal Affairs (NESTS)|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Private Secretary, Office Superintendent & Stenographer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date for Submission of application||31.05.2020|
Here you will get information of Steno & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of Ministry of Tribal Affairs Jobs
- As per the notification, overall 12 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Tribal Steno, Office Superintendent & Other Posts
- Aspirants should be a officers under Central/ State/ Semi Govt/ Autonomous or Statutory Organizations.
- Should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Should hold Degree/ B.Com Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Commissioner (NESTS), Room No.415, ‘B’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi 110001
How to apply Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website tribal.nic.in.
- Click “Tenders & Advertisement” find the advertisement “Extension of last date for filling up the posts in National Education Society for Tribal students, M/o Tribal Affairs on deputation basis”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to Fill up Ministry of Tribal Affairs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Ministry of Tribal Affairs Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Mode of Selection, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|