NBE Recruitment 2020 | National Board of Examinations | Stenographer, Jr. Accountant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 90 | Last Date 07.08.2020 (Date Extended) | Apply Online @ natboard.edu.in
NBE Recruitment 2020: National Board of Examinations is an autonomous organisation under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. They invites online applications from eligible candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement (21005/RECT/2020) for 90 vacancies. As per the NBE recruitment notification, these 90 vacancies are allocated for Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant & Stenographer posts. Applicants who want to get central government jobs can use this chance. The last date for receipt of the application form is 07.08.2020 (DATE EXTENDED). Eligible applicants should apply through the link given below. NBE recruitment apply link and notification is available @ natboard.edu.in
|Click here to get NBE Junior Assistant Admit Card 2020 [Exam date 31.08.2020]|
NBE announced new job notification on 11.07.2020. They will select the applicants on the basis of Interview/ Skill Test. After that selected candidates will be posted on Delhi or anywhere in India. Applicants must have completed prescribed qualification from recognized university. Candidate should have attended the prescribed age limit and relaxation. Contenders should submit online application only. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Applicants working in government sector, should apply through proper channel. More details of NBE admit card, result, upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, application form and etc. will upload on official website.
Details of NBE Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||National Board of Examinations|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Job Name||Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant & Stenographer|
|Last Date for receipt of the application||07.08.2020 (Date Extended)|
|Date of Exam||31.08.2020|
You may visit NBE Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NBE Recruitment Vacancy Details 2020:
- National Board of Examinations allocates overall 90 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for NBE Junior Accountant & other posts:
- Applicants should hold Graduate/ Bachelor Degree/ Passed Senior Secondary Examination in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates may be selected on the basis of CBT/ Skill test/ interview.
Mode of Application:
- Applicants should submit online application only.
- Candidate should pay Rs.1500/-
- Rs.750/- is to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/OBC-NCL/EWS category& Women candidates.
- Fee is to be paid through online mode.
How to apply for national Board of Examinations Jobs 2020:
- Go to official website natboard.edu.in
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment Notice for Various Posts :ADVERTISEMENT No.: 21005/RECT/2020” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Through the online registration link given in the notification, fill up the form correctly.
|ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|DATE EXTENSION NOTICE||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|