NBE Recruitment 2018 | National Board of Examinations | Additional Director, Section Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 13 | Last Date 24.12.2018 | Download Application Form @ natboard.edu.in
NBE Recruitment 2018: National Board of Examinations invites offline applications from eligible candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for 13 vacancies. As per the NBE recruitment notification, these 13 vacancies are allocated for Additional Director, Joint Director, Dy. Director, Assistant Director & Section Officer posts. Applicants who want to get central government jobs can use this chance. The last date for receipt of the application form is 24.12.2018. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address. NBE recruitment application form and notification is available in official website.
National Board of Examinations will recruit the aspirants on the basis of deputation/ transfer basis. NBE will select the applicants on the basis of interview. After that selected candidates will be posted on Delhi or anywhere in India. Applicants must have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree/ Medical Qualification from recognized university. Candidate should have attended the prescribed age limit and relaxation. Contenders should submit offline application only. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of NBE admit card, result, upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, application form and etc. will upload on official website.
Details of NBE Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||National Board of Examinations|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Additional Director, Joint Director, Dy. Director, Assistant Director & Section Officer|
|Last Date for receipt of the application||24.12.2018|
You may visit NBE Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NBE Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018
- National Board of Examinations allocates overall 13 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Additional Director (Medical)||02|
|Joint Director (Medical)||02|
|Deputy Director (Medical)||02|
|Additional Director (Non-Medical)||01|
|Assistant Director (Finance)||01|
|Section Officer (Hindi)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NBE Deputy Director, Section Officer & other posts
- Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree/ Medical Qualification from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Candidates may be selected on the basis of interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit offline application only.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Deputy Director (Admn.), National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring-Road), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029
How to apply for national Board of Examinations Jobs 2018
- Go to official website natboard.edu.in.
- Find the advertisement “Vacancy Notice: NBE/Rectt/Dep-4-2018” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|