NTRO Recruitment 2019 | National Technical Research Organization | 45 Vacancies | Technical Assistant Posts | Last Date Within 30 Days from the Date of Publication in Employment News | Download Application Form @ ntro.gov.in
NTRO Recruitment 2019: National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) has recently updated an advertisement for the post of Technical Assistant dated on 11.09.2019. Central Government introduced this job opportunities for the Graduates Professionals in Engineering/Technology overs 45 vacancy openings. Candidate can apply through offline mode to the hosted address. Applications should reach the company Within 30 Days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in Employment News. Interested and eligible applicants can download the NTRO current job notification about Technical Assistant recruitment on the official website https://ntro.gov.in.
NTRO provides the chance to the Diploma/Bachelors’ Degree holders with minimum 2 years of experience in related field. The appointment will be on Deputation or Re-Employment Basis for an Officers of Central Government. All the candidates are required to qualify the tests to assess their knowledge of Computer Application. Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India may apply. More details about NTRO Technical Assistant & other upcoming recruitment, syllabus, exam date, result, admit card etc. login to NTRO official website.
Description about NTRO Recruitment Jobs 2019:
|Board of Organization||National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. V(A)/14/4/Pers R.-I/NTRO/2019-7711|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer Advt.|
|Work Location||Anywhere in India|
|Closure Date||Within 30 Days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in Employment News|
Daily Recruitment provides latest information and daily employment notice on timely update. You can also get other government jobs here related to Railway, Bank, Defence and so on. (Published on 17.09.2019)
Eligibility Criteria for NTRO Technical Assistant Career Jobs Opportunity 2019:
Refer National Technical Research Organization Official Notification for education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode, selection process, postal address, last date, salary, vacancy details, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university/ institute
- Two years of working experience.
- He/ She should be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Test/ Interview
- Offline mode
Assistant Director (Rectt. & Policy), National Technical Research Organisation, Block.lll, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi – 110 067
Steps to Apply & Download Application Form for Technical Assistant of NTRO New Delhi Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://ntro.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Recruitment” from the home page .
- Find and choose the “Recruitment Notice to fill up vacancies of Technical Assistant on Deputation/ Re-employment Basis”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|
NTRO Recruitment 2019 | National Technical Research Organization | Scientist Posts | Total Vacancies 14 | Last Date Within 30 days | Download NTRO Application Form @ ntro.gov.in
NTRO Recruitment 2019: National Technical Research Organization recently released the recruitment advertisement to fill up 14 vacancies. It invites offline application from eligible candidates. NTRO invites aspirants who hold analogous posts on regular basis in parent cadre or department. As per the NTRO jobs notification 2019, these vacancies are allocated for Scientist ‘B’ & Scientist ‘C’ posts. Aspirants who are seeking central govt jobs those aspirants should send the filled application form to given address within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in employment news.
NTRO recruitment application form and notification is available in official website (ntro.gov.in). Aspirants should hold degree/ master degree from recognized university. Aspirants must hold analogous posts on regular basis in parent cadre or department. Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years. Applications via offline mode only will be accepted. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of NTRO recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NTRO Scientist Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Technical Research Organization|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Location||NTRO, Delhi|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in employment news.|
You may visit ntro.gov.in Website to get more details about NTRO Scientist recruitment. Here you will get details of Scientist posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NTRO 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the NTRO notification, overall 14 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for NTRO Scientist Vacancy
- Aspirants should hold degree/ master degree from recognized university.
- Aspirants must hold analogous posts on regular basis in parent cadre or department.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Assistant Director (pers/Rl ), National Technical Research Organisation, Block.lll, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi – 110067
How to apply ntro.gov.in Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website ntro.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement for scientist posts, click on the advertisement.
- NTRO notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of NTRO to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.