NTRO Recruitment 2019 | National Technical Research Organization | Scientist Posts | Total Vacancies 14 | Last Date Within 30 days | Download NTRO Application Form @ ntro.gov.in
NTRO Recruitment 2019: National Technical Research Organization recently released the recruitment advertisement to fill up 14 vacancies. It invites offline application from eligible candidates. NTRO invites aspirants who hold analogous posts on regular basis in parent cadre or department. As per the NTRO jobs notification 2019, these vacancies are allocated for Scientist ‘B’ & Scientist ‘C’ posts. Aspirants who are seeking central govt jobs those aspirants should send the filled application form to given address within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in employment news.
NTRO recruitment application form and notification is available in official website (ntro.gov.in). Aspirants should hold degree/ master degree from recognized university. Aspirants must hold analogous posts on regular basis in parent cadre or department. Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years. Applications via offline mode only will be accepted. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of NTRO recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NTRO Scientist Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Technical Research Organization|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Location||NTRO, Delhi|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in employment news.|
You may visit ntro.gov.in Website to get more details about NTRO Scientist recruitment. Here you will get details of Scientist posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NTRO 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the NTRO notification, overall 14 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for NTRO Scientist Vacancy
- Aspirants should hold degree/ master degree from recognized university.
- Aspirants must hold analogous posts on regular basis in parent cadre or department.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Assistant Director (pers/Rl ), National Technical Research Organisation, Block.lll, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi – 110067
How to apply ntro.gov.in Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website ntro.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement for scientist posts, click on the advertisement.
- NTRO notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of NTRO to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.