NHM MP Recruitment 2020 | Community Health Officers (CHOs) Posts | Total Vacancies: 3800 | Last Date: 18.10.2020 (Date Extended) | NRHM Madhya Pradesh Recruitment Notification @ nhmmp.gov.in
NHM MP Recruitment 2020: New job notification was released by National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (Department of Public Health and Family Welfare) for the recruitment of Community Health Officers (CHOs) under Ayushman Bharat to Strengthen Sub-Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs). Online mode applications are invited from eligible aspirants. There are 3800 vacancies are filled by NRHM MP vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Madhya Pradesh can make the online registration @ www.mpnhm.samshrm.com from 18.09.2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this NHM MP CHOs Vacancy on or before 18.10.2020 (Date Extended).
The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of Jan-Dec, 2021, further extended as per the requirement. NHM MP selection will be based on merit list and merit list shall be prepared based on the score obtained on the qualification parameter. Selected candidates will be appointed at Sub-Centers as CHOs to lead a primary health team consisting of frontline workers such as Female Health Workers (ANMs), Male Health Worker (MPWs) & ASHAs. Candidates who want to apply NRHM MP vacancy must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Online application after the due date will not be accepted. Applicants should attach the relevant documents with the application. Selected candidates should produce their Original documents at the time of Joining. More details of MP NRHM vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NRHM MP Vacancy 2020:
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (Department of Public Health and Family Welfare)|
|Job Name||Community Health Officers (CHOs)|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||18.09.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||18.10.2020 (Date Extended)|
|Official website||www.nhmmp.gov.in/ www.sams.co.in|
Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of NHM MP Jobs:
- As per the Nation Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh notification, 3800 vacancies are filled for CHOs Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for MP NHM CHOs Vacancy:
- Aspirants should possess B.Sc Nursing from a recognized university.
- Candidates must registered with M.P. Nursing Council before joining the post.
- Candidates age limit should be 21-40 Years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Online Written Test.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
How to apply NRHM MP Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website mpnhm.samshrm.com.
- Find the advertisement “Requirements of 3800 Community Health Officers (CHOs) under National Health Mission, MP, Department of Public Health and Family Welfare”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- And finally submit it.
How to make online registration for Madhya Pradesh NHM Jobs 2020
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|DATE EXTENSION NOITCE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|