Reliance JIO Recruitment 2019 | Manager, Assistant Manager Trainee & Other Posts | Apply Online @ JIO Careers
Reliance JIO Recruitment 2019: Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited in short Reliance JIO is an Indian mobile network operator wholly owned by Reliance Industries, it operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. Currently, Reliance Career has huge opportunities for the Students and Graduates. These geographical & Corporate Jobs are available for certain role such as Point Manager, Point Assistant Manager Trainee, Lead & Other posts under various functional areas shown below. Candidates who have a passion on serving in private sector fields over metropolitan cities can apply now through Reliance Career page @ https://careers.jio.com.
Reliance Jio is one of the most popular telecommunication networks brand over India. People who have a strong desire and well-knowledge on prescribed functional areas.Reliance Jio may filter the applicants on the base of interview & appointment them on Karnataka, Assam, Punjab, Gujarat, Maharastra, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh,Uttar Pradesh & etc. More details of Reliance JIO recruitment vacancy, upcoming Reliance jobs, Reliance career jobs for fresher’s, selection list, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Reliance JIO Career Jobs Latest Openings in Detail 2019:
|Board of Organization||Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited|
|Job Category||Private Job|
|Designation Role||Point Manager, Point Assistant Manager Trainee, Lead & Other|
|Package||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Assam Maharashtra & etc|
To get more related information stay connected with daily recruitment site. Further details regarding Reliance Jio Careers, RIL notification and more visit Reliance Career/ Jio Career pages without fail. Daily Recruitment helps you to get your desired private jobs even government jobs too.
Reliance Career Eligibility Criteria for JIO Recent Requirement Notification 2019:
Functional/ Business Area:
- JIO Point Manager
- JIO Point Assistant Manager Trainee
- State Warehouse Executive
- JC SCM Store Lead C
- State Executive Planning
- JC FC & A Lead C
- Executive HR Business Partner
- Area HR Manager
- Manager Learning Delivery
- Diploma/ BE/ Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Master Degree in any discipline.
- 2 – 10 years of experience in relevant field.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good Communication, Planning, Decision Making, Presentation & Coordination Skills.
- Vendor Management, Team Management and Negotiation Skills.
- Flexible, Problem Solving, Detail, Process & Target orientation.
- Proficiency in MS office, Business Partnering and Service.
- Functional HR knowledge, HR Value Management, Employee life cycle management.
- Knowledge of Inventory Management, SAP/ WMS Systems, Project Management Concepts.
- Develop and implement human capital strategies, initiatives and manage human resources.
- Online mode
Steps to Apply for Various Designations in JIO Career Job Opportunity 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://careers.jio.com”.
- Pick your concern functional area that you wish to apply.
- Read the job description details completely.
- Click “Apply” to fill-up your desired position application form.
- Finally, submit your CV/ Resume to Reliance JIO Company.
|ONLINE APPLICATION & NOTIFICATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|