SSC CHSL 2019 Notification | Staff Selection Commission | LDC, DEO & Other Posts | Last Date 05.04.2019 | Apply online/ Notification @ www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL 2019 Notification: Staff Selection Commission has recently released the recruitment advertisement for Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & Data Entry Operator (DEO) posts. It has planned to conduct the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam 2018 for selection of suitable aspirants for above said posts. As per the SSC CHSL recruitment notification 2019, there are huge number of vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. SSC invites online applications from qualified aspirants. Contenders who are looking for central government jobs can use this chance. SSC CHSL online registration will commence from 05.03.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 05.04.2019.
|Click here to download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019|
SSC CHSL recruitment online application form and notification is available in official website. Candidates must have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. SSC will conduct Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III) for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. No other modes of application will be accepted. Contenders have to pay required fee. More details of SSC CHSL vacancy merit, result, admit card, exam date, result, answer key, cut off marks and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of SSC CHSL 2019 Notification
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Total Vacancy||Check Advt.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.03.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||05.04.2019|
|Last date for payment||07.04.2019|
You may visit SSC Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL LDC, DEO, Clerk & Assistants Posts
- Applicants must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SSC will conduct Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III) for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women candidates.
- You can deposit the fee amount thorough online (BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Credit Cards) or offlline (SBI challan).
How to apply SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for CHSL exam, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|