SSC CHSL 2020 Notification | Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination | LDC, DEO & Other Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 26.12.2020 | SSC Recruitment Notification @ www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL 2020 Notification: Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2020 in Computer Based Mode for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & Data Entry Operator (DEO) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. As per the SSC CHSL 2020 Notification, there are Various Vacancies are filled by Staff Selection Commission. Applicants who are seeking 12th pass jobs in central govt those aspirants will make the online registration from 06.11.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 26.12.2020 (Extended).
SSC CHSL recruitment 2020 notification & SSC Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.ssc.nic.in. Candidates must pass 12th Std or equivalent and age limit should be 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2021. SSC will conduct Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III) for selection of suitable aspirants. Shortlisted candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Applicants have to pay required fee via online or offline mode. More details of SSC CHSL latest vacancy, upcoming SSC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Advt No||F. No. 3/3/2020-P&P-I (Vol.-1)|
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2020|
|Job Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||06.11.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||26.12.2020|
|Last date for online payment||28.12.2020|
|Last date for Challan Generation||30.12.2020|
|Last date for Payment through Challan||01.01.2021|
|CBT (Tier 1) Date||12.04.2021 to 27.04.2021|
Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in You may visit www.ssc.nic.in Website to get more details about SSC CHSL recruitment. Here you will get information of LDC, DEO & Other posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Salary Details of SSC CHSL New Notification
- Post wise salary details are given below
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200)|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)||Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300)|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’||Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC DEO, LDC, Postal Assistant & Other Posts
- Candidates must pass 12th Std or equivalent from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SSC will conduct Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III) for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline.
SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 Exam Scheme
Steps to apply for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam 2020
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for “Notice of Examination for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Before apply to these posts, candidates must make One Time Registration i.e. You may enter Basic Details, Additional and Contact Details & Declaration.
- Then you may login to your account then proceed to apply.
- Enter your details correctly then upload your Photo & Signature properly.
- Then you can make payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|EXTENDED NOTICE||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|