SSC CHSL 2019 Notification | Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2019 | LDC, DEO & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 10,415 | Last Date 10.01.2020 | Apply online @ www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL 2019 Notification: Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2019 in Computer Based Mode from 16.03.2020 to 27.03.2020 for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & Data Entry Operator (DEO). As per the SSC CHSL 2019 Notification, there are 10,415 tentative Vacancies are filled by Staff Selection Commission. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs those aspirants will make the online registration from 03.12.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 10.01.2020.
SSC CHSL recruitment 2019 notification & apply online link is available @ www.ssc.nic.in. Candidates must pass 12th Std or equivalent and age limit should be 18 to 27 years. SSC will conduct Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III) for selection of suitable aspirants. Shortlisted candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Applicants have to pay required fee via online or offline mode. More details of SSC CHSL recruitment vacancy, upcoming SSC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2019|
|Job Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||03.12.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.01.2020|
|CBT Date||16.03.2020 to 27.03.2020|
You may visit www.ssc.nic.in Website to get more details about SSC recruitment. Here you will get information of LDC, DEO & Other posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for DEO, LDC, Postal Assistant & Other Posts
- Candidates must pass 12th Std or equivalent from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SSC will conduct Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III) for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline.
Steps to apply for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam 2019
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for SSC CHSL Exam 2019, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|TENTATIVE VACANCIES NOTIFICATION OF CHSL||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|