SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 | Various Vacancies | Download Notification for Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) | Last Date Within 16.10.2019 | Apply Online for SSC CAPF @ ssc.nic.in
SSC CPO Recruitment 2019: Recently, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has advertised an announcement regarding Central Police Organisation (CPO) recruitment notification for the post of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). They allotted various job vacancies for the above said central government jobs. It invites an online application through SSC official website ssc.nic.in. Qualified aspirants can apply within the last date 16.10.2019. You can download the SSC online application registration form and recruitment job notification from the official website. Condensers should pay online fee before 18.10.2019 & for Offline challan payment is 19.10.2019.
|Click here to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment|
Staff Selection Commission selects the candidate based on Open Competitive Computer Based Examination. SSC may conduct Paper I from 11.12.2019 to 13.12.2019, followed by Paper II, PST/PET & DME. Admit Cards will be available 3-7 days before the examination on the website of concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office. Based on performance in Paper-I + Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for Medical Examination & called for Document Verification. More details of SSC CPO/ CAPF CISF Examination recruitment notification, vacancy, merit list, result, admit card, exam date, result, answer key, cut off marks and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of SSC SICPO Recruitment Jobs 2019:
|Board of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Work Location||Anywhere in India|
|Online Registration Application Status||Opens Now|
|Closure Date for Submission of Online Application||16.10.2019 (17.00)|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||18.10.2019 (17.00)|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan||19.10.2019|
|CBT Tier I Exam Date||11.12.2019 to 13.12.2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Selection Commission CAPFs Careers:
Refer Staff Selection Commission Official Notification for education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode, selection process, last date, salary, vacancy details, etc.
- Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2020.
- Paper-I (Tier I) CBT Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Paper-II (Tier II) Examination
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online mode, fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards.
- Offline mode via in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Charge of Rs. 100 (Rupees One Hundred Only) will be applicable.
- Women, SC, ST, ESM candidates are exempted from the fee.
- Online mode only through SSC official website.
Steps to Apply & Download SSC SI Vacancy in Delhi Police & CAPF Jobs:
- Go to the official website “https://ssc.nic.in”.
- Pick the “Notice of Examination for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF Examination 2019” under the Latest News section.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Get back and click on “Apply” on top of menu list & then select “CAPF”.
- Find & choose “Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector In CISF Examination, 2019”.
- Login to SSC in order to apply for the appropriate CSIF exam.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled-in application.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||APPLY HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|