TNPSC VAS Hall Ticket 2020 | Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts | Total Posts 1141 | Exam Date 23.02.2020 | Download TNPSC Call Letter @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC VAS Hall Ticket 2020: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has planned to conduct Written Exam for selection of suitable aspirants for Veterinary Assistant
Surgeon Posts. TNPSC VAS Exam will be held on 23.02.2020. TNPSC has released the TNPSC VAS Admit Card for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts. TNPSC online process for VAS posts was completed on 17.12.2019. Candidates who have applied for this TNPSC notification and eagerly waiting to write the examination kindly get your TNPSC VAS Hall Ticket from official website (www.tnpsc.gov.in). Applicants who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu can use this TNPSC Job Opportunity. Tamilnadu PSC VAS exam date, time and venue are given in the TNPSC Call Letter.
As per the TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2019, there are 1141 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who have applied for these Tamilnadu PSC VAS Exam 2019 those candidates download your admit card by using TNPSC login credentials (Application id & date of birth). TNPSC will select the candidates on the basis of written exam (OMR Based) & Oral Test. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will conduct the written exam for 300 marks and exam duration is 3 hours for Paper I & 2 hours for Paper II. More details of TNPSC VAS admit card/ hall ticket, result, syllabus, answer key, exam pattern, cut off marks, upcoming notification, latest vacancies and etc. are available in official website.
Details of TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Category||State Govt. / Admit Card|
|Advt. Number||Advertisement No.562|
|Name of the Post||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Exam Scheme||OMR Based Test|
|Status of Admit Card||Released|
|Official Website||www.tnpsc.gov.in/ apply.tnpscexams.in|
You may visit www.tnpsc.gov.in website to get more details about Tamilnadu PSC admit card. Here you can get information like how to download TNPSC hall ticket and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
Tamilnadu PSC VAS Exam Pattern 2020
- Exam Duration: 3 Hours for Paper I & 2 Hours for Paper II.
- No of Questions: 200 questions for Paper I & 100 questions for Paper II.
- Total Marks: 300 marks for Paper I & 200 marks for Paper II.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions.
- Question Paper Language: English & Tamil
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will conduct the exam for 300 & 200 marks and exam scheme is given below
TNPSC Exam Centres for VAS Exam 2020
- Tamilnadu PSC will conduct the exam at following districts (i.e.) Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Salem & Thanjavur.
- Candidates kindly get your test centre details from official website.
How to Download TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2020
- Go to official website tnpsc.gov.in.
- Find the admit card link for VAS posts, click on the link.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your TNPSC login credentials.
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
|TNPSC VAS Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|