TNRD Dharmapuri Recruitment 2018 | Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department | Panchayat Secretaries Posts | Total Vacancies 19 | Last Date: 16.04.2018
TNRD Dharmapuri Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department shortly TNRD invites application for the posts of Panchayat Secretaries Vacancy. As per Job Notification, There are 19 vacancies are allotted for this post. Candidates who had 10th standard or equivalent from the recognized Institute, those candidates apply these posts in the prescribed application on or before 16.04.2018.
Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for TNRD Dharmapuri jobs can check the official notification before applying. For other information like TNRD Dharmapuri Recruitment notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Procedure check the following details.
Details of TNRD Dharmapuri Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Rural Development and Panjayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government
Name of the Post: Panchayat Secretaries
Total Vacancies: 19
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details of TNRD Dharmapuri Recruitment
|S.No||Name of the Zone|
Eligibility Criteria for Panchayat Secretarie Vacancies
- 10th standard from a recognized Institute/Board.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018)
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
- Short Listing
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
Send the application with necessary documents to the address given in the advertisement
How to apply for TNRD Dharmapuri Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website of TNRD Dharmapuri: dharmapuri.tn.nic.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Starting date for submission application||31.03.2018|
|Last date for receipt of application||16.04.2018|