TNRD Trichy Recruitment 2018 | Panchayat Secretary Posts | Total 35 Vacancies | Apply @ www.tiruchirappalli.nic.in | Last Date 11.04.2018
TNRD Trichy Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department shortly TNRD has recently issued official notification for the post of Panchayat Secretaries in Tiruchirappalli district. Totally, 35 vacancies are allotted for village Panchayat Secretaries post in the various zones of Anthanallur, Manikandam, Thiruverumbur, Marungapuri, Lalkudi, Manachanallur, Pullambadi, Musiri, Thottiyam, Thuraiyur and Uppiliyapuram. Candidates must pass in S.S.L.C. Eligible candidates to apply for TNRD Trichirappalli Recruitment via offline mode on or before the last date of 11.04.2018.
Download the official notification from Trichy District official website @ tiruchirappalli.tn.nic.in. Read the notification to check your eligibility for this recruitment. Eligible candidates take print out of application form & fill all required details correctly. Send application form via postal till the closing date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNRD Trichy Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 35
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details for Panjayat Secretaries in Trichy District:
|Name of the zone||Regions||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for TNRD Trichy Recruitment 2018:
- 10th or equivalent from recognized university/institute.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018)
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|General|| 18 years
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Register Post/In person.
- Candidates should check zone wise postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for TNRD Trichy Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate visit TNRD Trichy District official web site-> www.tiruchirappalli.nic.in.
- Find correct notifications-> Applications are invited for the post of Panchayat secretaries Notification, Application Form (Under: What’s New) in the Center of home page.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Download the application form and then take print out of the application form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents.
- Check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address on or before the last date of 11.04.2018 till 5.45 p.m.
|Starting date for submission of application form||28.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||11.04.2018 (05.45 PM)