UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 | Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 421 | Last Date 31.01.2020 | Apply online @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission invites online application for Direct Recruitment to the post of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer. Recently UPSC has announced the new job notification for UPSC EPFO Vacancy 2020. As per the UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 421 vacancies are allocated for Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs those aspirants can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date 31.01.2020 @ upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 notification & apply online link is available @ www.upsc.gov.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. UPSC will recruit the aspirants via test/ interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. More details of UPSC EPFO recruitment vacancy, upcoming UPSC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.01.2020|
You may visit www.upsc.gov.in Website to get more details about UPSC recruitment. Here you will get information of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Posts
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Recruitment Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.25 for all candidates and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates.
- You should make the payment via offline (SBI Cash) or online.
How to apply UPSC EPFO Jobs 2020
- Go to official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisement” find the advertisement of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|