UPSC Exam Notification 2019 | Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination & Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination 2019 | Geologist & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 597 | Last Date 15.10.2019 | Apply online @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Exam Notification 2019: Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination & Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination 2019 on 05.01.2019 & 19.01.2019. Recently UPSC has released the recruitment advertisement [Examination Notice No. 01/2020‐ENGG & EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.02/2020-GEOL ] for UPSC Geo-Scientist & Engineering Services Exam 2019. As per the UPSC Exam notification, overall 597 vacancies are allocated for Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Junior Hydrogeologists & Other Posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can use this UPSC job opportunity. Eligible applicants can make the UPSC online registration from 25.09.2019 to 15.10.2019 @ upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Geo-Scientist & Engineering Services recruitment notification and online registration link is available in official website (upsc.gov.in/ upsconline.nic.in). Applicants must have possessed Master Degree/ M/.Sc./ Engineering and age limit should be 21 to 32 years & 21 to 30 years. Selection will be based on written test/ personality test. Contenders have to pay required fee via either online or offline. More details of Union Public Service Commission 2019 vacancy, upcoming UPSC Exam notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UPSC Geo-Scientist & Engineering Services Exam Notification 2019
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Examination Notice No. 01/2020‐ENGG & EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.02/2020-GEOL|
|Exam Name||Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination & Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination 2019|
|Job Name||Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Junior Hydrogeologists & Other|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||25.09.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||15.10.2019|
|Exam date for Engineering Services||05.01.2019|
|Exam date for Combined Geo-Scientist||19.01.2019|
|Official Website||upsc.gov.in/ upsconline.nic.in|
You may visit upsconline.nic.in Website to get more details about UPSC recruitment. Here you will get information of Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Junior Hydrogeologists & Other posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
UPSC Exam 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the UPSC notification, overall 597 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Exam wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Exam||No of Vacancy|
|Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination 2019||102|
|Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination 2019||495|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Geo-Scientist & Engineering Services Preliminary Exam 2019
- Applicants must have possessed Master Degree/ M/.Sc./ Engineering from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination: age limit should be 21 to 32 years & 21 to 35 years.
- Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination: age limit should be 21 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test (prelims & mains) & personality test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or offline (SBI by Cash).
How to apply UPSC Geo-Scientist & Engineering Services Examination 2019 Notification
- Go to official website upsconline.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for Geo-Scientist & Engineering Services, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 1||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 2||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of UPSC to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.
UPSC Exam Notification 2019 | National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (UPSC NDA 2) Examination (II) | 415 Vacancies | 144th Course & 106th INAC Course | Last Date Within 03.09.2019 | Download Application Form @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Exam Notification 2019: Union Public Service Commission has released an advertisement today (07.08.2019) regarding UPSC NDA 2 Examination 2019. They were going to conduct the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) on 17th November, 2019 for the admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 144th Course, and for the 106th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). As per the UPSC NDA (II) Exam notification, overall 415 vacancies are allocated for the above said Courses. Eligible applicants can apply to this UPSC NDA (II) Exam Notification 2019 using your concern UPSC login details from today (07.08.2019). Only Unmarried Male Candidate can apply this UPSC NDA 2 Exam before the last date of submission of online registration form i.e., 03.09.2019 (till 6 pm).
UPSC NDA 2 recruitment notification and online registration link or application form is available on UPSC NDA 2 official website (www.upsc.gov.in). Only unmarried male candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in and are advised to submit only single application. Selection will be based on Written Examination / SSB interview/ Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test/ PST/PET/ Document Verification. Candidates who are all qualified in written examination are required to register themselves online on Directorate General of Recruiting website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in, www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in for SSB interview. More details of UPSC NDA 2019 vacancy, upcoming NDA 2 Exam notices, syllabus, answer key, cut-off, merit list, selection list, e-admit card, exam date, written exam result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details about UPSC NDA & NA 2 Exam Notification 2019:
|Board of Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||Examination Notice No.11/2019-NDA-II|
|Examination Name||National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II)|
|Course||144th Course & 106th Indian Naval Academy Course|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer Advrt.|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Online Application Status||Available Now|
|Closure Date||03.09.2019 (till 6 pm)|
For more information regarding government jobs and private sector job keep watching our daily recruitment site regularly. Here you can download UPSC NDA & NA (II) Examination notification form and online application form without any risk.
UPSC NDA 2 Examination Vacancies in Detail:
|Category||No. of. Vacancies|
|National Defence Academy||370|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA Examination II 2019:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding prescribed educational qualification, age, desires or essential qualification & other important criteria refer Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Official Site Notification.
- 12th Class Pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- He should not born earlier than 02nd January, 2001 and not later than 1st January, 2004.
- Written Examination
- SSB Interview/ Personality Test
- Document Verification
- Charge of Rs. 100 (Rupees One Hundred Only) will be applicable for
- No application fee for SC/ ST candidates/ Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online mode by using Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card and Offline mode by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI.
Examination Apply Mode:
- Online mode
Steps to Apply Online for NDA Exam Application Form of UPSC Part Registration:
- Go to the official website “https://upsc.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Examination” from the menu bar & Select “Active Examination” from the dropdown.
- Find “National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2019” and click on “Notice”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly up to your understanding.
- Get back to the home page and click on “Apply OnlineàOnline Application for Various ExaminationsàPart I RegistrationàPart II Registration”.
- After completing your registration, download the application form and make a print of it.
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|