UPSC Exam Notification 2021 | Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 | Total Vacancies 838 | Last Date 27.07.2021 | Download UPSC CMS Notification 2021 @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Exam Notification 2021: Union Public Service Commission has circulated new UPSC Exam notification [Examination Notice No.09/2021-CMS] on 07.07.2021 to fill up 838 vacancies via UPSC CMS Examination. It is going to conduct the Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 on 21.11.2021. As per the UPSC Exam notification, overall 838 vacancies are allocated for UPSCCMS Exam and these vacancies are assigned for Junior Scale Post, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer & General Duty Medical Officer Posts. Applicants who are seeking Jobs in central govt can make the UPSC online registration from 07.07.2021 to 27.07.2021.
|Click here to download UPSC CAPF Admit Card|
UPSC CMS selection will be based on written test & interview/ personality test. A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply. Contenders have to pay required fee via either online or offline. Candidates who are searching UPSC Jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. UPSC CMS recruitment notification and UPSC online registration link is available in official website (upsc.gov.in/ upsconline.nic.in). More details of upsc.gov.in recruitment, Union Public Service Commission vacancy, upcoming UPSC Exam notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UPSC CMS Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||Examination Notice No.09/2021-CMS|
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services Examination 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||07.07.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||27.07.2021|
|Exam date for CMS Exam||21.11.2021|
|Official Website||upsc.gov.in/ upsconline.nic.in|
UPSC CMS Vacancy Details
- As per the UPSC notification, overall 838 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Service wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Junior Scale Post||349|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300|
|General Duty Medical Officer||189|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2021
- Applicants should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates must not have attained the age of 32 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UPSC CMS selection will be based on Written Test and Personality Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or offline (SBI by Cash).
How to apply UPSC CMS Examination 2021 Notification
- Go to official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Examination Notification”
- Find the advertisement “Combined Medical Services Examination, 2021“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Apply Online”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
You may visit upsconline.nic.in Website to get more details about UPSC recruitment. Here you will get information of CMS Services details like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
UPSC Exam Notification 2021 | Assistant Commandants Post | 159 Vacancies | Last Date: 05.05.2021 | Apply Online @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Exam Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission will conduct a written examination for the recruitment of Assistant Commandants in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) such as BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP and SSB. The UPSC CAPF written examination will be held on 08.08.2021 at various centres. Moreover, there are 159 vacancies are assigned for the UPSC CAPF recruitment. Eligible candidate should apply UPSC vacancy through online mode by using official website (upsc.gov.in). The last date to apply online for the above post is 05.05.2021. Job seekers who are seeking for Government jobs may attend this UPSC exam on the given date.
Candidates who are applied for this UPSC recruitment, the admit card will be issued three weeks before the exam on the official website. while applying online, candidates are required to give valid e-mail Id, because if any intimation about UPSC recruitment will be intimated only through their active e-mail. UPSC recruitment process based on written examination/ interview/ personality test, selected applicant should be appointed at anywhere in India with required salary. More details of UPSC notification, application form, syllabus, apply link, selection process, result etc. will be uploaded on the official website. The direct link to download UPSC recruitment notification and apply link is given below.
Details of UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement No.||EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.08/ 2021-CPF|
|Exam Name||Central Armed Police Forces Examination|
|Job Name||Assistant Commandants|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Notification Released Date||15.04.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||05.05.2021|
Candidates are advised to visit the official website (upsc.gov.in) to get the details of Union Public Service Commission CAPF exam notification. The notification includes the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, apply mode and how to apply UPSC CAPF recruitment 2021 process. Be in connected with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
UPSC CAPF Vacancy Details
|Name of the Disciplines||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Vacancies
- Applicant should hold Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2021)
- Age limit should be 20 years to 25 years.
- Written Examination/ Interview/ Personality Test.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 200 only.
- Payment via online through Visa/ Master/ Rupay/ Credit/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by cash challan in SBI Bank.
- No fee for Female/ SC/ ST candidates.
- The last date to apply online is 05.05.2021.
How to apply online for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021
- First go to the official website “upsc.gov.in”
- Find the notification of Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2021 in the What’s New Section.
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- You may apply through online mode by Clicking ‘Click Here’ in the What’s New section.
- The online application process consists of two parts.
- Enter the details correctly and then make the payment.
- Once check the details correctly and then click submit button
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|