Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2017 | 550 Veterinary Officer Posts – Last Date: 5th April 2017
Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2017 – Karnataka Animal Husbandry Veterinary Sciences has recently announced the Job notification of Karnataka AHVS Job Vacancies, They are planning to filling up 550 Veterinary Officer Postse. This is golden opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in karnataka. Interested and Eligible candidates apply for Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Jobs 2017, mode of application is offline and 5th April 2017 is the last date to apply for the karnataka Veterinary Officer posts
Karnataka AHVS Recruitment Notification 2017
To get Karnataka AHVS Job Candidates who have completed their M.V.Sc or B.V.Sc and A.H from any approved institution/board. As you can get the detailed information about desired academic qualification and eligibility Please refer official website of Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017. In this Post, We are shared Completed Information like Karnataka AHVS Recruitment Notification, Selection Process, How to apply for Karnataka AHVS Recruitment.
Details of Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Karnataka Animal Husbandry Veterinary Sciences
Employment Category: Veterinary Officer Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 550
Job Location: Karnataka
Job Category: State Government Jobs
For Hyderabad Karnataka Area
|Cat 1||02 Posts|
|Cat 2A||05 Posts|
|Cat 2B||02 Posts|
|Cat 3A||01 Posts|
|Cat 3B||01 Posts|
For Karnataka Area
|Cat 1||17 Posts|
|Cat 2A||62 Posts|
|Cat 2B||22 Posts|
|Cat 3A||16 Posts|
|Cat 3B||20 Posts|
Eligibility criteria for Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should be completed M.V.Sc or B.V.Sc and A.H from from recognized Board/University with minimum pass percentage of marks
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 35 yrs.
- Written Test
Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Exam Fee Details
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
How to apply for Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Job vacancies
- First go to the Official website career page at www.ahvs.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and Take a print of application form.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly
- Now Attach all required documents like photo copy, certificate, id proof, photos, DD etc.
- Pay the offline Application Fee or before the last date 5th April 2017
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then send it to mentioned Address.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
Dept. of Animal Husb. & Vety. Services,
II Floor, Vishveshwaraiah Mini Tower,
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 01
Important dates of Karnataka AHVS Recruitment
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||06.03.2017|
|Last date to submit application form||05.04.2017|