Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017-18 | Sports Trainee | Total Vacancies 56 | Last Date: 31.08.2017
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 : Mumbai Port Trust Sports Club has announced the recruitment notification for the eligible and skilled job seekers to fill 56 Sports Trainee vacancies in various disciplines. So those who are searching jobs in Sports sector must apply for Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy after certify your Mumbai Port Trust eligibility criteria. The applied candidates can submit the application form through the postal address. The interested aspirants can check the advertisement before registered anything for more Mumbai Port Trust Sports Club recruitment details. Candidates can get the required more details on this page.
As per the notifications, Candidates should apply to this notification till 31st of August 2017 only. Through offline mode, Here We have provided the Mumbai Port Trust job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment of 2017 from the official link.
Details of Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Mumbai Port Trust
Organization Type: State Government
Name of The Post: Sports Trainee Posts
Total Vacancies: 56
Job Location: Maharashtra, Mumbai
Vacancy details of Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Eligibility criteria for Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy
- Candidates should be completed minimum education qualification and Represented the Country in an international competition and or / Represented a State in a national competition.
- For Post wise qualification details refer the official advertisement
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 26 yrs as on 10-08-2017
Candidates required to pay Rs.100/- through demand draft
Mode of Payment
- Offline – (Demand Draft)
- Application fee should have in favor of “Mumbai Port Trust Sports Club”
Payable at Mumbai.
Mode of Application
How to Apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website @ http://mumbaiport.gov.in/
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Pay application fee offline on or before the last date.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
Mumbai Port Trust Sports club, 2nd floor,Railway manager building, Ramjibhai Kamani Marg, New Vasant hotel, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400 001
|Last date for submission of applications||31.08.2017|