National Centre for Antarctic And Ocean Research Recruitment 2017 | Mechanic, Electrician, MTS, Cook & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 26 | Walk- In Date: 19, 20 & 21 July 2017
NCAOR Recruitment 2017: National Centre for Antarctic And Ocean Research (NCAOR) has recently announced a Job Notification for filling up of the 26 Mechanic, Electrician, MTS, Cook & Various Posts. The interested candidates who are looking for the Latest NCAOR Notification 2017 can utilize such a great opportunity for their great life. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend for interview in prescribed application form along with Bio-data before the last date of application form closing is 21st July 2017. To apply for NCAOR Vacancy 2017 the candidates should be 18 years and age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved candidates as per the Govt rules. The candidates may refer the official website regarding NCAOR Jobs.
In this post. We provide you the detailed information of NCAOR Recruitment 2017 job notification such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. In order to apply for this job, Candidates should attend walk-in interview on the given dates. While attending interview candidates should carry necessary documents.
Details of NCAOR Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: National Centre for Antarctic And Ocean Research
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 26
Job Location: Goa
Vacancy Details of NCAOR Recruitment
|S.No||Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|4||Operator Excavating Machine (Dozers, Excavators)||01|
|8||Boiler Operator & Mechanic/Plumber/Fitter||01|
|13||Inventory/Booking Keeping Staff||02|
Eligibility Criteria for National Centre for Antarctic And Ocean Research Vacancy
- 10th Pass, 12th Pass, ITI in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Check the official notification age limit details.
- Walk-in Interview
How to attend for NCAOR Walk-in Interview
- Go to official website: www.ncaor.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download application format.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for documents to carry for Interview.
- After all attend interview on the mentioned date and time.
Ministry of Earth Sciences,
IMD Campus, Opp. India Habitat Centre,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi –110 003
|Walk-in Date||19, 20 & 21 July 2017|