OMPL Recruitment 2017 | ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Job Notification for Executive Vacancies | Total Vacancies 33 | Last date to Apply: 18.11.2017 | Download official notification @ ompl.co.in
OMPL Recruitment 2017- ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited invites application for recruitment of Executive in Various disciplines. Particularly, 33 vacancies are allotted for following streams, as shown in below table. Eligible candidates can apply these posts through online only. Candidates who are passed GATE 2017 examination apply these posts through official website of OMPL (i.e) www.ompl.co.in.
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply these posts or not. If you are eligible to apply these vacancies, go to given application link and fill all required details correctly. Applicants upload his/her scanned photographs, signature and necessary documents in jpg and pdf only. Check given details in the online application before submit it. Moreover you can find details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and how to apply in this page.
Details of OMPL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL)
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Name of the post: Executive
Total no. of Vacancies: 33
Pay scale: Rs, 4,00,000/- Annual
Job Location: Mangalore
Vacancy details of OMPL Recruitment
Eligibility criteria of Executive Vacancies
- Applicants must possess GATE 2017 score in the corresponding GATE 2017 Papers in relevant subject.
- B. Sc Engineering (4 yrs)/M.sc/B.E/B. Tech in relevant subject from a recognized institute/University.
- Age should be maximum 28 yrs.
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit as per GATE 2017 score
|SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman/Regular employee of OMPL||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit card and net Banking)
- Offline (e- Challan at branch of SBI)
Mode of Application
How to apply for OMPL Job Vacancies
- Candidates visit to official website ompl.co.in
- Click Career and then find the advertisement (Advt. No. 1/2017).
- Download official notification in pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully, check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- If you are eligible, go to given application link and fill all required details correctly.
- Candidates upload his/her scanned photographs and signature in the space provide in the application.
- Make payment either through online/offline on or before the last date.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- Take the printout copy of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of application||18.10.2017|
|Closing date for submission of application||18.11.2017|
|Last date of submission of application fee||18.11.2017|