Heavy Water Board HWB Recruitment 2018 | Category-I and Category-II Stipendiary Trainee Posts | Total Vacancies 209 | Last Date: 10.07.2018 | Apply Online @ www.hwb.gov.in
HWB Recruitment 2018: Heavy Water Board shortly HWB has announced job notification for recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee in various discipline. Particularly 209 vacancies are allotted for these posts of HWB Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018. Interested Candidates can apply these posts through online mode only on or before the last date
25.06.2018 Extended Upto July 10.07.2018. So Candidates don’t miss the chance again to Apply HWB Recruitment 2018
This page explain more information regarding Heavy Water Board HWB Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and How to apply. Candidates can get more information about HWB Vacancy of 2018 – Please refer the official website.
About Heavy Water Board
Heavy Water Board shortly called HWB is a board under Department of Atomic Energy of Govt. of India. HWB has been functioning since 1962. Headquarter has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. HWB produces heavy water (D2O) which is used as moderator and also coolant in nuclear reactors. Presently, there are seven heavy water plants in India.
Details of Heavy Water Board HWB Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Heavy Water Board (HWB)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Stipendiary Trainee|
Vacancy Details of HWB Jobs
CATEGORY – I STIPENDIARY TRAINEE
CATEGORY– II STIPENDIARY TRAINEE
|Process/ Plant Operator||60|
|Draughtsman (Civil /Mechanical)||02|
Eligibility criteria for Heavy Water Board HWB Vacancies
- 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma or Degree from a recognized board/Institute.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Cat I Trainees||Minimum 18 Yrs. and Maximum 24 Yrs.|
|Cat II Trainees||Minimum 18 Yrs. and Maximum 22 Yrs.|
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
Mode of Application
How to apply for Heavy Water Board HWB Recruitment
- Candidates go to official website www.hwb.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Now fill online application correctly, and check given details in the application before submit it.
- After submission, take a print out copies of online application for future use.
|Starting date for online application||26.05.2018|
|Last date for online application||10.07.2018 (Extended)