Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 2017-18 | Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Junior Typist Posts | Total Vacancies 23 | Last Date: 10.08.2017
Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 2017: District Court, Nayagarh has published an official website for Job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates. The Recruitment board is planning to fill up with the 23 vacancies in the post of Junior Clerk, Typist, Stenographer Grade III Posts. Applicants who are eager to work in District Court, Nayagarh they can utilize this State Government Job Opportunity. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for this posts must fill the application form and send it to the below given address on or before the last date 10th August 2017 Only.
In this post, We are provide the Nayagarh District Court job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about Nayagarh District Court Recruitment of 2017 from the official link.
Details of Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Nayagarh District Court
Organization Type: Odisha / State Government
Total Vacancies: 23
Job Location: Nayagarh
Vacancy Details of Nayagarh District Court Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer Grade-III||02||Rs.5200-20200/- & Rs.2400/-|
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||17||Rs.5200-20200/- & Rs.1900/|
|Junior Typist||04||Rs.5200-20200/- & Rs.1900/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Nayagarh District Court Junior Clerk,Typist Jobs
- 12th/Diploma in Computer Application in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 32 yrs As on 10-08-2017.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Practical Tests
- Viva-Voce Test
- Typing Test.
|General /OBC||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment
Offline – Bank Challan
Treasury under the Head “0070-other administrative services-01-administration of justice- 501-services and service fees-0010-charges for service provided-02177-examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts”
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Post
Steps to apply for Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website and then look for notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
District Judge, Nayagarh, Odisha – 752069
|Last Date for Submission of Application||10-08-2017|