NCDRC Recruitment 2019 | Assistant, Law Clerks and PA Posts | Various Vacancies | Last Date 22.05.2019 & 10.06.2019 | Apply @ ncdrc.nic.in
NCDRC Recruitment 2019: Candidates who are seeking jobs in the central government can apply to this recruitment. Recently, NCDRC has released an advertisement to fill up various posts such as Law Clerks, Assistant and Personal Assistant. Various vacancies are allocated for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this post via offline. The last date to apply for Law clerks post is 22.05.2019 and for other posts is 10.06.2019.The NCDRC application form and notification is available in official website.
Applicants must possess a degree in law (including integrated degree course in law) and recognized by the bar council of India to practice as an advocate for the Law Clerks post. For Assistant and Personal Assistant post, the candidates must working in the same designation can apply for this above said posts. Candidate having the knowledge in computer application should be preferred for the law Clerks post. The age limit should be between 18 and 30 years for Law Clerk post. The maximum age limit for other posts is 56 years. The selection of the candidate is based on personal interview. The Law clerks will be posted in the contract basis only.
Details of NCDRC Recruitment 2019
The complete details of NCDRC recruitment are as follows,
|Organization Name||National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission|
|Advertisement No||No.A-35/NCDRC/2019 & No.A-2/NCDRC/2019|
|Job Type||Central Government jobs|
|Job Name||Law Clerks, Assistant and Personal Assistant|
|Last date to submit the application for Law clerk post||22.05.2019|
|Last date to send the application for Assistant and PA posts||10.06.2019|
Before apply, applicants must read the official notification from the NCDRC website. Please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in for more jobs like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Court jobs, High Court jobs and etc.
Post wise Vacancy Details for NCDRC Jobs 2019
NCDRC is going to hire candidates for various posts. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described below.
|Law Clerks||Rs.50,000/-p.m (stipend)||Check advt.|
|Assistant||Rs.25,500 to Rs.81,100||06|
|Personal Assistant||Rs.25,500 to Rs.81,100||03|
Eligibility Criteria for the post of Law clerks, Assistant and Personal Assistant
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the above said posts.
Educational Qualification for Law Clerk Posts
- Candidate must possess the degree in law (including integrated degree course in Law) and recognized by the bar council of India for Law Clerks post.
- Applicants must have the knowledge in computer application for Law Clerks post.
- For further details please visit the notification from the official website.
Essential Qualification for Assistant & PA Posts
- Candidates who are working in the same designation at present in any of the following organization such as Central Government, State Government, High Court, Supreme Court and Tribunals can apply for the Assistant and Personal assistant posts.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 30 years for Law Clerks post.
- The maximum age limit is 56 years for Assistant and other posts.
- The selection of the candidate will be based on personal interview
Mode of Apply
- Candidate who wants to apply for this exam can go to the official website.
- Read the notification and send the application via offline to this following address.
Registrar, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Upbhokta Nyay Bhawan, ’F’ Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023
How to apply for NCDRC Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website ncdrc.nic.in.
- Search the Careers Link on the home page and click on it.
- After that click “Engagement of Law clerks Dt.16/04/2019” to read the official notification of Law Clerks post.
- Otherwise click “Vacancy Circular Dt. 09/04/2019” to read the notification of other posts.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Using the application format given in the notification, apply for the post you want to apply.
- Candidate who wants to apply for Assistant and PA posts can apply through their working office.
|Notification & Application Form 1||CLICK HERE>>|
|Notification & Application Form 2||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eligible candidates can apply for the post allocated in this above recruitment. Use this opportunity to get the Central Government job. Please check the official website for further updates about this job.