TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification 2019 | CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services) | Dy. Registrar, Dy. Collector & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 139 | Last Date 31.01.2019 | Apply online @ tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to conduct the CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services Recruitment) for selection of suitable aspirants for following posts Dy. Collector, Dy. Superintendent, Dy. Registrar, Dt. Officer & Other vacancies. It invites online applications from eligible candidates. Applicants who are looking for government jobs in TN can apply to this Group 1 exam from 03.01.2019 by using TNPSC login. As per the TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment notification, totally 139 vacancies are allocated for this examination and post wise vacancy details are given below. TNPSC Group 1 recruitment notification and apply online link is available in official website. The last date for submission of online application is 31.01.2019.
|Click here to Download TNPSC Group 1 Exam Admit Card|
|Click here to get Latest TNPSC Jobs|
|TNPSC Annual Planner is here..|
It will conduct preliminary exam, main exam and viva voce test for selection of suitable candidates. TNPSC Preliminary exam will be held on 03.03.2019. After that selected applicants will undergo further selection process. Selected aspirants will be appointed anywhere in Tamilnadu. Applicants must have completed BA/ MA/ M.Com/ Degree/ PG Degree from recognized university. Candidate should have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. Contenders should submit online application only and have to pay required fee through either online/ offline. Last date for payment through bank is 02.02.2019. More details of TNPSC admit card/ hall ticket, exams, results, exam date, merit list, syllabus, upcoming TNPSC notifications, upcoming exams, TNPSC Group 1 exam pattern 2019, latest vacancies and etc. will be uploaded on TNPSC portal.
Details of TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification 2019
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advt. Number||NOTIFICATION NO. 01/2019|
|Exam name||CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services)|
|Job Name||Dy. Collector, Dy. Superintendent, Dy. Registrar, Dt. Officer & Other vacancies|
|Scale of Pay||Rs.56100-177500|
|Date of notification||01.01.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.01.2019|
|Last date for payment through bank||02.02.2019|
|Preliminary Exam Date||03.03.2019 (10 am to 01 pm)|
You may visit TNPSC Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
TNPSC Group I Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission allocates overall 139 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||56|
|Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)||11|
|Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies||13|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development||15|
|District Employment Officer||08|
|District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group 1 Dy. Collector, Dy. Superintendent, Dy. Registrar, Dt. Officer & Other posts
- Applicants must have completed BA/ MA/ M.Com/ Degree/ PG Degree from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- For all post (except Assistant Commissioner): Age limit should be 21 to 32 years.
- For Assistant Commissioner (C.T.): Age limit should be 21 to 32 years (any degree) and 21 to 33 years (law degree).
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- TNPSC will conduct preliminary exam, main exam and viva voce test for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment via online mode only.
- Candidates should pay the following registration & examination fee,
|Registration Fee||Preliminary Exam Fee||Main Exam Fee|
|No Exam fee for SC/ SCA/ ST/ PWD/ Destitute Widow|
Mode of Payment
- Candidate should deposit the fee amount through either online (net banking, debit card and credit card) or offline (SBI/ Indian bank).
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2019
|Name of the subject||Marks||Duration|
|General Studies (Degree Standard)||300||3 hours|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard)|
|Main Exam (Degree Level) & Oral Test|
|Interview & Records||100||–|
How to apply for TNPSC CCS Group 1 Exam 2019
- Go to official website tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click “Notification” find the advertisement “POSTS INCLUDED IN CCS-I EXAMINATION (GROUP-I SERVICES)”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|