TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification 2020 | Apply Online for Combined Civil Services Examination I Direct Recruitment Notification @ tnpscexams.net | 69 Job Vacancies | Last Date 19.02.2020
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification 2020: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has currently released its detailed advertisement (Advt. No. 566) notification (No. 01/2020) officially on their website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in or tnpscexams.net dated on 20.01.2020. As per the TNPSC Group 1 Exam notification 2020 job recruitment, there are 69 vacancies were allotted for the following positions such as Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies, Assistant Director of Rural Development & District Officer with the help of Combined Civil Services Examination I (Group I Services) under direct recruitment. TNPSC invites an online application from the eligible candidates. The TNPSC apply online link has been activated now on 20.01.2020. Interested candidates can apply online for this Tamil Nadu Govt jobs on or before the last date on 19.02.2020.
|Click here to donwload TNPSC Group 1 Exam Admit Card|
|Click here to get TNPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus 2020|
|TNPSC Annual Planner – Download Link|
You can download the TNPSC Recruitment 2020 official notification and online application form on their careers portal. TNPSC Recruitment 2020 eligibility levels such as selection process, mode of application, application fee (if any applicable), education & essential qualification, age limit, reservation & relaxation, online registration/ application link, official notification, payment details are shown below. Applicants who are seeking for State Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu can wait and apply for this TNPSC jobs vacancy. They will shortlist the applicants by the means of written examination on 05.04.2020 for this direct recruitment. Visit/ login to official website of Tamil Nadu TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification 2020 for vacancy details; admit card, syllabus, result, cut off marks, exam paper, exam date/ pattern, selection list, latest news etc.
Details about TNPSC Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. 566|
|Notification No||No. 01/2020|
|Designation||Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies, Assistant Director of Rural Development & District Officer|
|Examination Name||Combined Civil Services Examination I (Group 1 Service)|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now (from 20.01.2020)|
|Closure Date for Submission of Online Application||19.02.2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||21.02.2020|
|Date of Written Examination||05.04.2020|
|Official Website||http://www.tnpsc.gov.in [or] http://tnpscexams.net|
To get more details about TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification 2020 direct recruitment details & future updates watch daily recruitment site. We are also providing Central & State Government Jobs under Railway, Defence, Court, Engineering and Private Jobs etc.
TNPSC Group 1 Vacancy 2020 Details:
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Jobs 2020:
Details about education, age limitation, reservation & relaxation, selection process, application fee & apply mode, last date, vacancy, experience, etc. refer official TNPSC Group 1 exam notification 2020.
- Candidates must passed in 10th + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. Degree and then possess a degree/ degree with diploma/ PG degree from any recognized University or Institutions.
- Age shall be between 21 to 33 years old for Assistant Commissioner and for others 21 to 32 years as on 01.07.2020.
- Refer official notification for age relaxation & reservation.
Selection shall be made on the basis of the followings,
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Oral Test
- Charge of Rs. 150 for One-Time Registration, Rs. 100 for Preliminary Examination & Rs. 200 for Main Written Examination will be applicable.
- Refer official notification for more clear reference & examination fee concession.
- Examination fee is payable by online through Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India/ HDFC Bank within 2 days from the
date of submission of online application.
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s
Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net/www.tnpscexams.in
Steps to Apply Online for TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2020:
- Go to the official website “http://www.tnpsc.gov.in [or] http://tnpscexams.net”.
- Pick the “Notification” from the home page.
- Find and choose the correct notification the direct recruitment for the posts of “Combined Civil Service Examination I (Group I Services)”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Apply Online” to get the TNPSC apply online link.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled-in online application form.
- Download the application form and make a print of it for future reference.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|