TNRD Ramanathapuram Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment 2018 | Total 20 Job Vacancies | Apply @ www.ramnad.tn.nic.in| Last Date 13.04.2018
TNRD Ramanathapuram Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment: Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panjayat Raj Department known as TNRD has invites an offline application for Panchayat Secretaries post in Ramanathapuram district. Totally, 20 vacancies are allotted for the position of Panchayat secretaries from the zones are Nainarkoil, Kadaladi, Kamudhi, Tiruppullani, Paramakudi and Mudukulathur. This is good news for candidates who are searching for TN Government job. Eligible candidates can apply for panchayat secretary vacancies via offline mode on or before the last date of 13.04.2018 (05.45 p.m.).
Interested candidates read a complete details from the TNRD Ramanad District Recruitment notification @ www.ramnad.tn.nic.in. Before apply for this recruitment. Filled application form send to given address till the last date (13.04.2018). Because, once the time passes then the application form will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the TNRD recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNRD Ramanathapuram Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panjayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government Job.
Total Vacancies: 20
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Ramanathapuram, Tamil Nadu.
Vacancy Details for Panjayat Secretaries in Ramanathapuram District:
|Name of the Zone||Regions||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for TNRD Ramanathapuram Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment:
- Candidate must pass in 10th /Equivalent from recognized university/institute.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018)
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
- Short Listing.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Post/In Person.
- Candidates should check Zone wise postal address in official notification given below.
How to Download Panchayat Secretaries Application form & Apply:
- Candidate visit official web site->ramnad.tn.nic.in.
- Find correct notifications ->Direct Recruitment for Panchayat Secretaries(Under: News & Updates) in the home page and open it.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Take print out of the application form.
- Fill all your academic qualification and other related details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents (Proof of Birth Certificate, 10th Mark sheet/Degree Mark sheet, Community certificate, First Preference Certificate & attested copies of relevant document).
- Finally filled in application send to concerned office address on or before the last date of 11.04.2018.
|Starting date for submission
|Last date to submit a form
||13.04.2018 till 05.45 p.m.|