West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment – Job Notification for Staff Car Driver Post | Total Vacancies: 14 | Download official notification @ indiapost.gov.in
West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: West Bengal Postal invites applications from skilled candidates for the post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade). As per job notification. There are 14 vacancies are available for this posts. It is the great chances for the candidates who are seeking central govt jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must fill the application form and send it to the below given address on or before the last date. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for West Bengal Postal Circle jobs can check the official notification.
This Page explains detailed information on West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and apply offline for West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2017-2018.
Details of West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: West Bengal Postal Circle
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Name of the post: Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)
Total No. of Vacancies: 14
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- (Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-) as per 6th CPC
Job Location: West Bengal
Educational Qualification of Staff Car Driver Vacancy
- Candidates must have done in 10th Standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Must have Possession of a valid driving licence for light & heavy motor vehicles
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism
- However, check official notification for educational qualification/experience details.
- Age should be maximum 56 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
- Driving Test / Trade Test
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Post
Application should send to the following address,
The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, 139, Beleghata Road, Kolkata-700015.
How to apply for West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment
- Go to official website of India Post indiapost.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Last date for receipt of application||within 45 days from the date of publication|