AIESL Recruitment 2017 | Air India Engineering Services Limited | AME, Aircraft Technician & Skilled Tradesmen | Total Vacancies 121 | Download Application Form @ Air India Careers
AIESL Recruitment 2017 – Air India Engineering Services Limited shortly AIESL invites application for the post of AME, Aircraft Technician and Skilled Tradesmen. Particularly, 121 vacancies are allotted for these AIESL Jobs. Eligible candidates attend AIESL walk-in interview on the mentioned dates. Download application form @ Air India Careers. The recruitment is based on fixed term employment (FTE) basis. This Page explains AIESL Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Before attend the interview, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in Air India official notification. In order to apply for this job, Candidates should attend walk-in interview on the given dates. While attending interview candidates should carry necessary documents.
Air India Engineering Services Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited. AIESL is an Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) organization, established in order to undertake MRO activities in India.
Details of AIESL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Air India Engineering Services Limited
Organization Type: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 121
Job Location: South India
Vacancy Details of AIESL Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale/ Month|
|B1 AME (A&C Trade)||23||Rs. 95,000/- to Rs.1,28,000/-|
|B2 AME (Avionics Trade)||03||Rs. 95,000/- to Rs.1,28,000/-|
|Technical Officer||01||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Aircraft Technician||87||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Skilled Tradesmen (Upholstery & Painting Trades)||07||Rs. 20,000/-|
Eligibility criteria for AIESL Jobs Walk-in Interview
- ITI/Diploma/B.E/B.Tech/PG Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- DGCA License is necessary for Aircraft Technician.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be maximum 35 yrs for Aircraft Technician and Skilled Tradesmen.
- For AME, maximum age should be 45 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Walk-in Interview
- Trade Test
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – Demand Draft
DD should draw in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi
How to attend AIESL Jobs Walk-in Interview
- Go to official website and then career page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download application format.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to carry for Walk-in.
- After all attend interview earlier to the mentioned time schedule.
|Walk-in Date for AME||23.06.2017 (10:00 AM – 04:00 PM)|
|Walk-in Date for Aircraft Technician & Skilled Tradesmen||June 28, 29 & 30, 2017 (09.30 AM – 05:30 PM)|
Walk-in Venue for AME
AIR INDIA ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED, MRO COMPLEX, RGIA AIRPORT, NEAR GATE NO.3, SHAMSHABAD, HYDERABAD 500409
Walk-in Venue for AT & ST
AIR INDIA ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED, MAINTENANCE TRAINING ORGANIZATION, MASCOT JUNCTION, NEAR MASCOT HOTEL, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM – 695 033.
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in AIESL would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming Air India Jobs here.