TNRD Erode Recruitment 2018 | Panchayat Secretary Posts | Total 24 Vacancies | Apply @ www.erode.tn.nic.in | Last Date 11.04.2018
TNRD Erode Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department shortly TNRD has invited offline applications for Panchayat Secretaries post in Erode district. Totally, 24 vacancies are allotted for Panchayat Secretaries post (Zones: Erode, Modakurichi, Perundurai, Chennimalai, Ammapettai, Bhavani, Gobichettipalayam, Nambiyur and Sathyamangalam). Applicants should live within the declared area. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post via offline mode on or before the last date of 11.04.2018.
Interested candidate download the official notification from Erode District website @ www.erode.tn.nic.in and read the notification carefully. Check your eligibility to apply for this recruitment. Then the filled in application form sent via postal (Zone wise postal address in official notification as given below) on or before the closing date. Incomplete application form will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNRD Erode Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 24
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Erode, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details of Panjayat Secretaries in Erode District:
|Name of the Zone||Regions||Vacancies|
|Mugasi Puzava Palayam|
Eligibility criteria for TNRD Erode Recruitment 2018:
- 10th or equivalent from recognized university/institute.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018)
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Post/In Person.
- Candidates should check Zone wise postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for TNRD Erode Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate visit Erode District official web site-> www.erode.tn.nic.in.
- Find correct notification -> Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department – Application for the post of Panchayat Secretary (Under what is New) in the home page.
- Read the condition/instruction of official notification carefully and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Download Application Form PDF copy and then take print out of application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents.
- Check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address by post/In person till the last date of 11.04.2018.
|Starting date for submission of offline application form||28.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of offline application form||11.04.2018 (05.45 PM)|